Author Thread: will virus sanctions cause more Abuse?
Alligator

View Profile
History
will virus sanctions cause more Abuse?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 08:22 PM

I thought about this staying inside the house process. That's a good thing against this virus I think. It helps lower the spread of disease. But what about abusers? men Or women who abuse their partner or children or pets. I think there is going to be a lot of abuse going on. Any opinions? SHORT please.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 09:11 PM

This could be true...I pray not.

But, on the other end of the spectrum..I have heard we will be having a baby boom about Christmas time! :)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 05:31 AM

Some people are really getting upset having to stay in more,

Abusers don't need a reason to abuse someone though.

There is no excuse to abuse another anyway.

No doubt they will take it out on people and pets .

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 09:30 AM

I don't think it is causing more abuse. I think it is just causing it to be less covert.

And, a baby boom is not necessarily on the other end of the spectrum. You do know that there are such things as rape and reproductive abuse, right?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:32 AM

News this a.m. on conservative TV said many teachers are concerned about child abuse while schools are closed. if the child does not leave the house, there is no chance for a teacher or neighbor to see the marks of abuse.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 09:24 AM

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e9a050dc5b6ea335d5b46c0?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=women_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046