Author Thread: Just a little confused...
DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Just a little confused...
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 08:47 PM

Ok...I guess what I'd like to know is..."is there something wrong with me/my profile? Do I look scary or sound crazy??" It's probably one that's asked a lot...but I'm kinda new to the forums, so please over-look my "forum ignorance". I guess maybe I'm just confused...I'm getting conflicting signals...I set up my profile on here, slapped on a couple pictures, viewed some profiles...and I started getting emails/winks...and quite a few...and I was like..."cool, this is fun...people are showing interest". Met a lot of cool girls, had some great conversations...BUT! And I guess here's the real question...those were all from girls emailing me...or me emailing them in reply to a "wink". When I send emails...it's the exact opposite...hardly anything...not even a polite "no thanks"...and I've tried everything...from the super short emails trimmed down to basically "we should talk sometime", to "trying" to be funny, trying to start a conversation about stuff we have in common...everything. And I usually get nothing except profile views...Why? If I don't say anything...I get a lot of emails/winks. If I try to send email...I get nothing...I'm so confused...and I guess that's two questions:goofball: I've read some of the forum posts and it seems like there are a lot of girls asking why guys don't email them first...this is probably why. I'm about to give up and just stick to the ones that email me. It's too painful to step out and get "rejected" all the time(if that's what it is...).

:peace::peace:

Markus

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 05:37 PM

hey bro hang in there. i wonder if God is shielding you from the wrong people...

Hayley2020

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:05 AM

You seem a little unconfident in yourself in some area. Just a vibe I get. Its not that your creepy or anything

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 06:56 PM

You're absolutely right! Online! I wouldn't say unconfident so much as maybe...ignorant. It's hard to be confident on your first time out, right? So I figured I'd try and get some feedback on the forums to help out a little. It's really hard to explain though...I'm fine with girls/women in real life...I'm just waiting...no confidence problems. On here though, there isn't the usual "politeness" or the body language to help out the process...so like I said...I was confused with all the messages I was getting, versus all the ones I sent out. When you strike out that much you start to think you're doing something wrong, but apparently it's not just me. Problem solved! Thanks everybody!

chruchboy3618

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 04:11 PM

its crazy but the ones who are usually interested in you are the ones your not interested in.. and the ones your interested in aren't that in to you so i guess its like pay back or something.. im not gonna lie say i dont want a super model chick but im trying to learn that beauty isnt everything alot of them i dont give a chance and its not because their ugly their just not that super model chick im looking for and so when i turn around and show my interest to someone i guess they feel the same way about me.... i would say not to lower your standards but get to know the person on the inside she might be a better person then the top model...

Page : 1 2