Author Thread: FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 02:52 PM

Anyone reading these threads may have contracted the virus or may know a believer who might have contracted the coronavirus—please don’t be discouraged.

False prophets, like Richard, the false Prophetic 7744 will always teach false doctrines as many false prophets have done for millennia. Watch out for false prophets like him because they destroy the faith of some

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 09:05 AM

Men who who celebrate Jewish festivals and holidays are not putting their Faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.

Jesus paid sin debt in full on the Cross , we are under a new Covenant.

Many men are still trying to live under the Jewish laws .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 09:13 AM

God reins on the just and the unjusts. Christians can get ill, whoever God is a healer.

God is the Ultimate healer .

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 09:18 AM

That is in direct contradiction to what that Bible says.

Romans 14:2-6

One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 10:55 AM

SATANIC MADE UP **LIES** BY TEDDYHUGGER WHO BELIEVES IN THE **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** AND THE SINLESS PERFECTION FAIRY TALE ":

" Richard is hiding at home and scared of getting the virus! Old faithless Richard does not practice what he teaches! "

SATANIC LIE BY LITTLEST DAVID:

" Richard doubts his salvation and fears contracting the disease ??"

However, all the churches in my home town have closed their churches . While I have continued in my two ministries: I go to the flea markets and Walmarts in my area with my 2 evangelistic parrots who are extremely friendly to children, who love to pet them and have them jump from their wrists to their shoulders and the on top of their heads for pictures. Then I give them beautiful 4X6 inch pictures of parrots in the wild with God's Word on the bottom. They also get 2 pieces of tasty candy.

I also have continued my car ministry with an amazing car with 8 Scripture and 100 animal figurines on top of the car. The 2 inch letters are psychedelic and change colors in the sun. If you go to the middle lane of a busy traffic light: 3 cars on the right and 3 cars on the left and the car behind you can read God's Word and then after going about 100 yards you make a U-turn and come to the same busy traffic light going the other way. In this way about 200 people get to read God's Word every hour. About 3 million people have read God's Word on my Jesus cars in the last 20 years.

About 40 percent of the women and 28 percent of the men in the USA read God's Word. So this unique ministry gets God's Word to the 72 percent of the men and 60 percent of the women who do not read God's Word!

Hebrews 10:23-25: Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not **GIVING UP GETTING TOGETHER** as some in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the last Day approaching!

Matthew 10:27: Jesus says, "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight, what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the house tops!"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 12:39 PM

All people should follow their States rules and be cautious of Social Distancing yourself.

Nothing wrong with a man wearing a mask or staying at home .

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 01:20 PM

Fake prophet Richard misquotes me and calls me a liar based on his own misquote thus further proving his own false prophet-dom.

Richard you needn’t keep proving your a false prophet, everyone knows it

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 02:35 PM

SATANIC MADE UP **LIES** BY TEDDYHUGGER WHO BELIEVES IN THE **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** AND THE SINLESS PERFECTION FAIRY TALE ":

" Richard is hiding at home and scared of getting the virus! Old faithless Richard does not practice what he teaches! "

SATANIC LIE BY LITTLEST DAVID:

" Richard doubts his salvation and fears contracting the disease ??"

However, all the churches in my home town have closed their churches . While I have continued in my two ministries: I go to the flea markets and Walmarts in my area with my 2 evangelistic parrots who are extremely friendly to children, who love to pet them and have them jump from their wrists to their shoulders and the on top of their heads for pictures. Then I give them beautiful 4X6 inch pictures of parrots in the wild with God's Word on the bottom. They also get 2 pieces of tasty candy.

I also have continued my car ministry with an amazing car with 8 Scripture and 100 animal figurines on top of the car. The 2 inch letters are psychedelic and change colors in the sun. If you go to the middle lane of a busy traffic light: 3 cars on the right and 3 cars on the left and the car behind you can read God's Word and then after going about 100 yards you make a U-turn and come to the same busy traffic light going the other way. In this way about 200 people get to read God's Word every hour. About 3 million people have read God's Word on my Jesus cars in the last 20 years.

About 40 percent of the women and 28 percent of the men in the USA read God's Word. So this unique ministry gets God's Word to the 72 percent of the men and 60 percent of the women who do not read God's Word!

Hebrews 10:23-25: Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not **GIVING UP GETTING TOGETHER** as some in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the last Day approaching!

Matthew 10:27: Jesus says, "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight, what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the house tops!"

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 06:05 PM

Richard, there are many people involved in cult activities and other belief aberrations who have so-called “ministries”. For example, some psychics who claim they speak to the dead also claim to be followers of Jesus!!!

You shall know them by their fruit Matt 7:20. Carelessness with the word of God, false teachings, false prophecies and lying about people are not good fruits

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 07:14 PM

I Corinthians 11:14-16: Does not the very nature of things if a **MAN HAS LONG HAIR** it is a **DISGRACE TO HIM...If anyone wants to be contentious about this[Like LittlestDavid}, we have no other practice--nor do the churches of God!

Apparently littlest David does not believe the above Divine Scripture is inspired by God since he proudly displays his sinful **LONG HAIR** on his picture and in another picture where he had **LOMG HAIR** on his beard. Whenever Littlest David disagrees with God's Word he claims it is out of context!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 08:27 AM

Richard, the Pinocchio Prophetic, is well known for his abuse, false interpretations of much scripture and lies about other members on this forum. Now Richard found another portion of scripture to abuse.

I’ve tried explaining to Richard about the importance of interpreting scripture from its historical setting. This practice is not a novel invention of mine, its been used by qualified theologians and interpreters of scripture for years.

But Richard thinks different. He believes he has within himself the correct interpretation of scripture. This false approach to interpretation is not uncommon among false teachers and false prophets.

Let’s take a look at how Richard is abusing 1 Corinthian 11:14-16. First of all, we know the Jews in Paul’s day followed the Old Testament law with regards to hair and beard style.

For example: Leviticus 19:27 says, “'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

This is why Orthodox Jews have flowing beards and hair along the sides of their heads and beards. Obviously Jesus, who clearly obeyed the law would have had longer hair than a modern short-haired heretic like false teacher Jack Hyles and Richard the Pinocchio Prophetic.

As a side note, Jack Hyles and Richard turn Jesus into a sinful law breaker by blasphemously imposing their false interpretation of scripture on him!!!!

Richard claims the NT says nothing about Jesus’ beard yet the Bible is clear he had a beard long enough for Roman solders to pluck!!

False teacher Jack Hyles claims the Romans used tweezers to pluck out Jesus’s beard!!!!!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH ASSINE ABUSE OF SCRIPTURE!!!

We also know from history that women had much longer hair lengths than the men of biblical antiquity.

So the lesson take away is this. Always follow the common sense approach to scripture interpretation. Only this method gets you to the Holy Spirit intended meaning. The Holy Spirit chose a specific time in history and a specific language in which to inspire His word. As responsible students of scripture we need to know exactly what the Holy Spirit meant by the specific words he chose. We can start by understanding the historical context.

One more logical problem from Richard’s false abuse of scripture regarding hair style. Some modern men’s styles either shave or closely crop hair along the sides of the head but hair length on top of the head could range in length as long as 4-8 inches. So—why is it sinful (according to Richard) to have 4 inches of hair on the sides too????!!!

I want to thank Richard for providing me with another opportunity to expose his false teachings and for giving me another opportunity to proclaim the truth instead

All serious students of the Bible should follow the time tested, true and orthodox method of biblical interpretation. That means studying the historical context of the Bible, the language the Holy Spirit originally used when he inspired the scripture and the grammar.

Amie, I ain’t no scholar and that’s why I rely on those who’ve proven themselves reliable.

But just like all other false teachers, False prophetic Richard, the Pinocchio prophet relies only on his own private interpretation, this is something scripture forbids.

See 2 Peter 1:20 “Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things.”

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6