Author Thread: FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 02:52 PM

Anyone reading these threads may have contracted the virus or may know a believer who might have contracted the coronavirus—please don’t be discouraged.

False prophets, like Richard, the false Prophetic 7744 will always teach false doctrines as many false prophets have done for millennia. Watch out for false prophets like him because they destroy the faith of some

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 02:32 PM

SATANIC MADE UP **LIES** BY TEDDYHUGGER WHO BELIEVES IN THE **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** AND THE SINLESS PERFECTION FAIRY TAL":

" Richard is hiding at home and scared of getting the virus! Old faithless Richard does not practice what he teaches! "

SATANIC LIE BY LITTLEST DAVID:

" Richard doubts his salvation and fears contracting the disease ??"

LittlestDavid also loves to **LIE** about other Christians beliefs!

However, all the churches in my home town have closed their churches . While I have continued in my two ministries: I go to the flea markets and Walmarts in my area with my 2 evangelistic parrots who are extremely friendly to children, who love to pet them and have them jump from their wrists to their shoulders and the on top of their heads for pictures. Then I give them beautiful 4X6 inch pictures of parrots in the wild with God's Word on the bottom. They also get 2 pieces of tasty candy

I also have continued my car ministry with an amazing car with 8 Scripture and 100 animal figurines on top of the car. The 2 inch letters are psychedelic and change colors in the sun. If you go to the middle lane of a busy traffic light: 3 cars on the right and 3 cars on the left and the car behind you can read God's Word and then after going about 100 yards you make a U-turn and come to the same busy traffic light going the other way. In this way about 200 people get to read God's Word every hour. About 3 million people have read God's Word on my Jesus cars in the last 20 years.

About 40 percent of the women and 28 percent of the men in the USA read God's Word. So this unique ministry gets God's Word to the 72 percent of the men and 60 percent of the women who do not read God's Word!

Hebrews 10:23-25: Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not **GIVING UP GETTING TOGETHER** as some in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the last Day approaching!

Matthew 10:27: Jesus says, "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight, what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the house tops!"

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 02:59 PM

Richard thinks his heretical teachings are “Christian beliefs”. But no one familiar with Christian beliefs regards heresy as true Christian belief.

I asked Richard, (prophetic 7744) or affectionately known as the Pinocchio Prophetic if he was comforting or sharing the gospel with those afflicted with the coronavirus since (according to him) they’re “not Christians” but he hasn’t answered my question directly. He just responds by calling me a liar.

Real born again Christians don’t falsely accuse people.

So I asked Richard if he doubts his salvation. I didn’t state Richard doubts his salvation, I only asked if he doubted his salvation.

False prophets have difficulty answering direct questions so they just call names to the person asking questions

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 06:41 PM

Satan's followers like Littlest David has just demonstrated how you can change the very clear teaching of God's Word.*

I Corinthians 11:14-16: Does not the very nature of things if a **MAN HAS LONG HAIR** it is a **DISGRACE TO HIM...If anyone wants to be contentious about this {Like Littlest David} we have no other practice--nor do the churches of God!!

Apparently littlest David does not believe the above Divine Scripture is inspired by God since he proudly displays his sinful **LONG HAIR** on his picture and in another picture where he had **LOMG HAIR** on his beard. Whenever Littlest David disagrees with God's Word he claims it is out of context!!

The New Covenant has completely different laws than the OT. And it is not a sin to have a beard but it is a terrible sin to have **LONG HAIR* on you head or your beard according to God's inspired words in I Corinthians 11:14-16 above!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 06:47 PM

Satan's followers like Littlest David has demonstrated how you can change the very clear teaching of God's Word.*

I Corinthians 11:14-16: Does not the very nature of things if a **MAN HAS LONG HAIR** it is a **DISGRACE TO HIM...If anyone wants to be contentious about this {Like Littlest David} we have no other practice--nor do the churches of God!!

Apparently littlest David does not believe the above Divine Scripture is inspired by God since he proudly displays his sinful **LONG HAIR** on his picture and in another picture where he had **LOMG HAIR** on his beard. Whenever Littlest David disagrees with God's Word he claims it is out of context!!

The New Testament Laws are completely different from the OT laws. It is not a sin to have a beard in the NT but it is a terrible sin to have **LONG HAIR** on your head or your beard according to God's inspired words in I Corinthians 11:14-16 above!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 11:22 PM

Great post David! Hilariously simple COMMON sense truth! Richard you just got owned dude by David! Richard do you have any common sense when it comes to historical context to that of today in your ROMAN MODERN PAGAN way of thinking???

AND.....

Quote of Richard

"The New Testament Laws are completely different from the OT laws." END QUOTE.

Ummmm Richard my little laddy boy! Please tell me AGAIN if you have SOME KIND of common sense??? Does YHWH make mistakes when it comes to his LAWS from the OT to the NT??? Absurdity!

Why would YHWH need to change his hair and beard rules and instructions from old to new??? You know how utterly ridiculous you expose yourself to be??? YOU are unqualified to be able to do even the most basic Bible study!!!??? If I was you I would hide from the embarr-assa-ment, much like you are doing from the corona virus you are scared of getting, even though you claim to be psychic "Christian"!?

Oooooh but wait! You must be an unbeliever then if you think you can get the virus!!!???

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6