Author Thread: Matthew 11:21
seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Matthew 11:21
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 02:27 AM

If you knew someone who had enough knowledge and ability to time travel, would you be willing to time travel to a point in time before Hitler was corrupted to provide him with a better childhood? (Thus erasing the holocaust). Would you also be willing to do the same for Andrew Jackson; thus preventing another holocaust? Do you think individuals will be seen for even experiences that they never had in their life during the course of judgement?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 08:18 AM

Those are strange questions but the answer is No to all three.

God has a plan for this World everything that happens God allows it to happen because of the Fall of Mankind.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 09:03 AM

What do you mean by, "Do you think individuals will be seen for even experiences that they never had in their life during the course of judgement?"

For the other two questions, did they even have bad childhoods?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 11:14 AM

Absolutely NO.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 08:13 PM

I’m sure a lot of people will try blaming their political crimes and crimes in general on their childhood experiences or something or someone. Some blame God

But not all children suffering from bad parenting or family turn out so bad. I’m not saying bad parenting, bad family doesn’t have a major influence on a person’s outlook. Nevertheless some victims set their minds on being better, other victims don’t seem to mind passing on the violence.

Hitler doesn’t have any excuse for perpetrating his crimes against humanity. Neither do his idiot accomplices who knew about his anti-Semitism and other devices but voted for him anyway. Kinda like the IDIOTS who keep abortion legal in this country by voting for their own ”little like minded hitlers”—I think they’ll be held accountable as an accessory to crime in Gods court.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 12:58 AM

read Matthew 11:23-24 also or all of Matthew 11 for clarity. Sodom will be given mercy based on miracles they did not see or experience n their lifetime.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 11:11 PM

I do believe that all tyrants have suffered child abuse.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 06:33 PM

I agree hitler does not have an excuse for his crimes, but the ultimate justice is when the offender is brought to a place of repentance through just the right circumstances; when they actually believe they would have changed what they did wrong given the opportunity. Wouldn't we all be willing to take back the offences we have caused as individuals if we could?