Author Thread: Men's dating needs in relation to ages - winks an favorites
MineOnly

View Profile
History
Men's dating needs in relation to ages - winks an favorites
Posted : 9 May, 2020 02:20 PM

I am not sure most women experience what I do. Older men winking more younger woman and younger men winking more older women. Then they say age is just a number - nothing matters. What is the mystery behind this?

A lot of time I just delete without reading the profile in ful. Then I realised that a younger person can wink or add as favorite not neccessarily for dating but something that he admire in my profile abd he would like just to say it.

Instead of winking can I just write a message right way and say honest opnion - I like your profile or you are handsome without my heart in at all but just the value of what I see. It doen not matter to me whether white or black, closer or far, but what I see is right on my screen! The tricky is, I do not expect a response, but I feel good saying it.

What do men feel about it in general, why do younger men go for elderly women and elderly men go for younger women? Are they right? Being an elderly I have a way of counseling those who if they happen to insist

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2020 07:38 AM

I can't speak for every man out there... I'm more interested in someone with the same thinking and values. In my age demographic, women 2-3 years older than me can often fit those criteria. I wouldn't attempt to reach out to someone beyond that. They would think I'm like their kid . We can often forget the expectations and desires of the opposite sex.

That said, women tend to prefer older men in general so it's a given that men will be open to meet that need . We all will have different levels of emphasis on physical attractiveness, material wealth, and even values. That's perfectly fine because God made us unique in our own ways! - Best regards from Canada.

MineOnly

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2020 04:17 PM

Rightly said. You are wise. Most of those who are attracted to me are rather way out younger or way out older! My equals attracted to me are either married or womanisers or really raw sinners. Few who are either single at my age is reserved and sometimes boring or want children And those who are matching or closer to be with widowers they have grandchildren they to bumper - not that I am agaist the children, but they make you feel a forgotten number or they are looking for what they have lost in you! That is why one has to be focused on who you are in Christ first then what you want to receive and to give before you go on search for a partner. The one will realy have fun in the jungle searh

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 10:34 AM

Had a good laugh at this because this is usually my experience 😅I was wrong to ever think Christian dating sites were straight forward