Author Thread: Comments on Profiles are important
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Comments on Profiles are important
Posted : 4 Jun, 2020 04:19 PM

Searching profiles it's important to read closely what a man writes.

One Profile resd, he wants to be your sugar daddy!

This is a Christian dating site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 04:30 PM

Some Profiles I've searched are Very Secular minded comments made.

Seems that this is inappropriate on CDFF.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 08:23 PM

when reading profiles, you also see the extra photos they put up. WHY are men so obsessed to take off their shirts? some profiles read well, but the chest photos are crude. That tells me a lot about what the man is really interested in.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 01:19 PM

to Alligator: I agree... so strange... also showing off their 'toys'... This too seems to be an effort at 'allurement', but we, as women, do not see what other women on this site, are themselves, 'alluring to' in regards to what they are looking for in a man...

Perhaps the men are simply 'responding in kind'. I liken it as an appropriate place for the old admonition: "What you catch them with you had better be able to keep them with."

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2020 11:21 AM

If you read my profile you will find it to a bit off the beaten path. Little if anything is said about me, and the picks show off my puppy and kitty. LOL Then I only got here to find a lady that is as in love with the Word as I am. If, and I remind everyone IF I do find a partner on here, it will be based only on our BIBLICAL comparability. With a strong foundation like that the rest will come easy.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2020 11:28 AM

If you read my profile you will find it to a bit off the beaten path. Little if anything is said about me, and the picks show off my puppy and kitty. LOL Then I only got here to find a lady that is as in love with the Word as I am. If, and I remind everyone IF I do find a partner on here, it will be based only on our BIBLICAL comparability. With a strong foundation like that the rest will come easy.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 11:57 AM

I've chatted with several men on her, who don't post.

They are on several date Apps especially Free ones.

They are definitely not Christian according to my our conversations.

Unfortunately, many don't know what bring a Man if God means.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 11:59 AM

"Being a man of God "

edited

Krouian

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2020 02:23 AM

I don't know what "bring a Man if God means" (ok it's a typo but I thought it was funny in it's context)

Krouian

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2020 02:25 AM

I don't know what "bring a Man if God means" (ok it's a typo but I thought it was funny in it's context)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2020 08:42 AM

Uh oh, Krouian, better watch out. You have committed the cardinal sin of criticizing Moonlight. She does not like to be criticized for any reason whatsoever.

Page : 1 2