Author Thread: Online Men
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 25 Jun, 2020 11:06 AM

Why is it the many Men don't want a Serious one on one relationship with a divorced woman?

Even when they themselves are divorced!!

Do they not know most divorces happen Because if Men!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 11 Jul, 2020 02:53 PM

I realize men think not Always with the brain but other fleshly part !

They can live with that or Ask God for help .

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 01:03 PM

As a man that does his best to live by the Laws of HaShem, (God) I would never marry a lady that was divorced for any reason not given in the Word. Though I know that brings to mind a question or 2 bout forgiveness, and ones sins being removed.

The only answer I can give to that is my own understanding. Sins are removed when they are forgiven, yet one can not ask forgiveness of sins they have not commented. Willful sin, i.e. a sin that you knowingly comment are a topic that is debated. Though in my understanding, they cannot be forgiven, they should be avoided. It is good to be open about why you were divorced for that reason. You see, a man like myself, would not turn away from a relationship, unless it violated my understanding of the Law. Just as I wouldn't go rob a bank, thinking to ask forgiveness from the court if I got caught. The judge may forgive you, the bank may, yet you will still do the time.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 01:58 PM

There are many ways to view a picture, to say all men are wrong or bad and it's all our fault reveals one thing....you have found hurt. Statistically speaking, I am the opposite of what you say, I was the victim of a wife, I know many men who were and are. Men in this day and age shy away from marriage because we suffer greatly where divorce and access to children are concerned.

Statistics...hmm...never rely on statistics, statistics are just a question personnified, you can ask any question and find support for that idea...statistically speaking, I should be dead and not alive, but then I am not a statistic, and neither was Jesus the Christ, he came to set you free from statistics, no longer a slave to circumstance or prevailing wind, he came to heal not only broken hearts, but also to heal wounded and broken minds, bitterness is a trap we all face when remembering pain, but remember this one thing, he died for victim and victor, conquered and conquerors, he died for all, not just those who feel their pain is greater by some statistical right, if we focus just on self we lose our sight, pray for those who have hurt you, retake the ground in your heart, don't give in to anything that feeds your wrath.

If all you do is rely on statistics, you nullify the Christ, are overcomers statistically the norm? should a believers life be anything other than an extraordinary testimony? don't be a statistic, be an overcomer.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 03:03 PM

I definitely know all men are not alike.

I've had many good Experiences imperson to say that they all bad .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 03:08 PM

Ej56 deleted 😀

Many divorced men out single on their profile.

That's not appropriate if you have Ever been married.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 03:14 PM

Stastics come from studies done on different groups of People.

Human beings studied. Yes many are accurate .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 03:16 PM

From chatting with serval older men on here, I know they not following Jesus teaching.

Conversation speaks their Errors.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 03:18 PM

" put single"

edited word

Page : 1 2