Author Thread: So amazingly enough
tristan07

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 12:36 PM

I posted a topic about waiting, in the broken hearts forum.

One of the things I was waiting on was trying to secure custody of my two youngest children. My wife left me for another guy and moved in with him and I DID NOT WANT THEM LIVING THERE WITH HIM.

I have them most of the time, but was really concerned about the environment they were in while they were with her.

So i went to my lawyer to start proceedings to get custody of them, 5 weeks ago, and the lord told me to wait and be patient. THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE! i kept calling my laywer, no answer, she didnt cal back for 5 weeks.

this last sunday, my wife and her lover broke up, and she is now staying with her sister and my friend jarrod. which i approve of, 20 minutes from me.

I saved alot of money, alot of hastle, and it may not have been my timing, but it sure was in HIS.

I am very thankful to the lord for bringing my kids out of that atmosphere.

One of the worst things about being a single parent, i have noticed, is the feeling of complete powerlessness that you feel when your children are out of your site with someone you dont respect or trust anymore. That drives me batty.

SO, for now, all is well, praise God!

- alex

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 01:14 PM

Alex I had gone through some similar things that u experienced that u mentioned and it was so hurtful and I know it is very hard to deal with. I keep my strength by asking the Good Lord to help me fight the flesh that at the time wanted to do things that isnt right, to my ex because of the insulting situations he placed me and his daughter. They both still tempt me with hurtful (things that I dont understand) I really cant understand how someone u lived with so long and have children with said that they love u for years and then Hate u and have some other (partner) to hate u as well. I am a good person and some people just want to incriminate ur character by lieing and hopfully trying to get u to believe it about ur self too. I keep a few scriptures close that mean the most to me in my troubles. I hope u do the same.

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 03:07 PM

Alex, i remember that post. i'm so glad that you are sharing with us how the Lord has worked things out for you on His timing not yours. it just goes to show that we serve an awesome, faithful, just God! we all need to place our trust in God's hands. if he says wait, then we shall wait because he knows all. Praise the Lord!!!!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 03:26 PM

dear trist man, i sure am glad them younguns are out of that atmosphere..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:21 PM

Praise the Lord

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 10:39 PM

PRAISE THE LIVING GOD.

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:02 AM

Hi Alex, I just read your message and I thought it was awsome the way God worked things out for you. It is sooo like God to work thinks out just when you can't take any more "he is never late but always on time". God was watching over your kids he would never have let them come to any harm. I was in a domestic violence situation and I was heavily pregnant and also had a six year old child and my ex was going to burn down the house, he had threatened to do it and had literally come to the house and put petrol on the doorstep but was unable to light the fire I believe God and his angels was watching over me. God spoke to me during those difficult times but it was sooo hard to stand on my faith when everyday I was being tested but I give God the glory he gives us the grace to go through the fire!

Stan4life

View Profile
History
So amazingly enough
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:32 AM

Hi Alex;

I'm sure many can relate to your experience. My ex-wife was dating this guy and planning to move in together. Many times I was tempted to act out in the flesh towards this guy, and sometimes I did. When I acted out, it strengthened their relationship. Once I started to listen to God and walk in His love, things changed. It opened my X's eyes to this guy's true nature and she decided to break it off with him. She decided to remain single until the girl's are grown up

Being a single parent, I can relate to that sense of helplessness for the well being of our kids. We can be thankful we have a God who is all powerful and hears our prayers, and his timing is perfect.

Your brother in Christ,

Stan