Author Thread: NOT Emmy, Tony or Oscar etc given by Man
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
NOT Emmy, Tony or Oscar etc given by Man
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 11:21 AM

Rewards are scriptural

For the Son of man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Matthew 16:27 kjv

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 11:22 AM

All Mankind is acceptable to God .

Even the movie Stars of Hollywood!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 11:30 AM

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work.

Revelation 22:12

jkv

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 11:31 AM

"kjv"

bible

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 09:58 AM

Too many movie stars claiming to “love” God actually deny him in their acting roles. They do not know God.

It’s one thing to take on the role of an evil character if the objective is to show the futility of an evil life.

It’s quite another thing to take on the role of an evil character simply to glorify that kind of life style.

Furthermore, actors are disobedient to the law of God when they assume character roles as “good people” (such as “good” cops, politicians and such) who are always finding ways of committing adultery and fornication.

Actors with such seared consciences also glorify telling lies, glorify theft and glorify violence done to innocent bystanders by shoving people out of their own cars or off their own motor cycles in order to “pursue bad guys“.

These are NOT good guys chasing bad guys!!! These are actors portraying “legal” bad guys chasing illegal bad guys—and woe to the actor who glorifies such evil characters by assuming such vile roles!!!

I learned the other day about several actors, who never become famous and never become rich, because they REFUSE to compromise their convictions!!!

Thank God for those who put God before their careers—God promises rich reward