Author Thread: a little sermon on high tech sex
Admin

a little sermon on high tech sex
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:42 PM

dear folks, i wanna talk to ya about about our morals towards new age sex here tonight

ephesians 5:19 now the works of the flesh are evident which are adultery ,fornication ,uncleaness,lewdness,

in todays modern technology folks have come up with all kinds of new ways to have sex without even being with a person. and thats all it is is just sex. it cant be anyhing else but personal satisfaction. you have cyber sex on a computer screen. then you have whats called phone sex where one has sex over the phone . then you even have cam sex and have self gratifyin sex . can be a combination of all three.

now we have tuned into the internet to search for mates or have fellowship and then some of us have turned the net into a sexual playground of sorts. using even christian sites as a place to find and prey on others to have sex with them through these means. and yes folks even good folks can slip ifn they aint careful.. this is sin people period. it goes against what GOD teaches you.

and folks us as christian men and women are easy marks if we are not strong. heres why. most christian folks are tryin to be good where they live .so theyre not having sex where folks will know they are.. by seein cars parked there all night and what nots. we re really tryin to be good. and most prolly have succeded for long periods of time. and then we get on the internet . were on a christian site where we feel safe and tend to let our guards down. now remember folks that the wolves never stray far from the sheep.. just cause the site says christian dont mean to let our guard down.. believe me there are even unsaved folks here amongst us that come here because hey lets face it there are easy prey here. lots of folks here are divorced and lonely and havent had sex in a long time and thats a dangerous combination. remember if you put in your profile you are lonely, or you miss the sex or say it in a room you just put a bullseye on your back. if there is a predator there and sees it you can bet hes gonna come callin on ya. they know you are in a weakened state because youre lonely and vulnerable and have been abstainin..

and then we may even have a brother or a sister thats weak theirself and can mess up too.. . . or even we may have one of us also come at us with words of love not as a wolf but will still make us stumble and sin .

or we may have an unsaved or saved person amongst us that really wants to find love and can cause us to stumble and sin too.

GOD meant for man and woman to make love to each other as man and wife . not to just have sex with anyone or even the ones we love. but to make love to your husband or your wife. now you tell me how you can have anything but sex with the ways ive spoke of.. you cant make love why you cant even toutch the other person so how can it be makin love? it cant. youre not married to the person its already sin.. but im here to tell you if you try to justify it with makin love you cannot make love. over the net phone or cam not possible. you can only have self gratifyin sex there. thats it..

it dont make no difference if folks cant see the car parked next door .... GOD sees ya ... and HE sees ya sinning and haveing sex pure self gratifying sex. immoral , we have got to get ourselves our morals back folks. GOD dont love us sinnin and havin unwed sex of any kind .. sin sin sin sin sin ...

thats all it is.

better to marry than to burn with passion. i know its tough but you and i have got to be strong and resist the temptaions. if you start to thinkin bout things like that just try to picture GOD lookin down at you and watchin you.

look folks if you have stumbled do ask forgiveness and repent . ask to be washed clean so you wont do it anymore. GOD is a kind and merciful GOD he will forgive you if you ask and mean it. and repent of it so you wont go back and do it again and again.

your flesh has to battle with the sins of the world. but we got the HOLY SPIRIT inside of us to help fight it with spiritual power. trun away from it. and im tellin you right now. dont go there GOD dont want you to go there

. you can find real love on the net but do it the christian way the way the bible tells us to and then you will be blessed in your relations .. youre not gonna be blessed doing it the other ways. none of us wanna fail again so do it by the book you wont regret that. may glory be to GOD as we win the battles within us all.

MAY ALL GLORY BE TO GOD!

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 09:25 PM

wow, excellent sermon.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 09:29 PM

just to clarify cattleman, that includes mas ter ba tion, right? it's sin.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 09:43 PM

Curious question, and the correct answer is that oft quoted passage about Judah's sons has nothing to do with masteurbation.

However, Leviticus offers some neat insights into purity and cleanliness in regards to seminal discharges.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:14 AM

cattleman & bush

but the bottom line is that mas ter ba tion is sin, right?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:48 AM

Ole..

Excellent sermon.. points all very well made..

GBU

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 08:54 AM

dear zoe, i believe it is sin yes. to me thats lusting in your mind for self gratification.. its not between a husband and wife.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 09:17 AM

thanks cattle. excellent sermon!

God Bless,

Zoe:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:24 AM

Is mast ur bation a sin?

This is a very serious issue that I have had to deal with in "children" within group homes who have been sexually molested. A family member sexually molested my own son when he was 8 years old. Afterwards he was forced to struggle with the temptation to stimulate himself in this way. I was forced to come to know the �truth� in this particular struggle, so that my son could be set free.

Many young boys who are molested become addicted to mast ur bating. But often, they do not continue to associate "sexual" or "adulterous" thoughts along with the physical sensation of being stimulated in this way.

Therefore in these cases I do not believe that these children are committing the sin of "adultery" in their hearts. This would apply to adults as well.

At the same time, I do not believe that mast ur bation is completely harmless.

Sex is simply the �sign� of love, love being the reality. The essence of sexual adultery is the separation of the sign (sex) from its reality (love). When this is done, the sign becomes empty and void of its intended meaning. Continual mast ur bation is able to reinforce the separation of the 2. It is a form of focusing on the short term pleasure of this world (the physical), instead of the long term joy, which can only be found in the Lord (the spiritual).

If anyone would like me to discuss this in more detail on a separate thread, I would be happy to do so.

Max

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:57 AM

THANKS CATTLE, GOOD SERMON.

jlou872

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 12:21 PM

Dear Max, so sorry to hear about your son. This was something i prayed about and asked God this a.m. We are Christians......why were our kids not protected?

Page : 1 2