Author Thread: THE "SIZE ZERO OBSESSION"
Admin

THE "SIZE ZERO OBSESSION"
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 09:37 AM

HI LADIES

WHAT REALLY IS A SIZE ZERO?

DO YOU THINK GOD WILL APPROVE OF A SIZE ZERO?

FOR THOSE WHO PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH, IN MY VIEW, THIS ABSURD OBSESSION, ARE THEY DOING THIS FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT OR TO PLEASE AND FEEL CONFIDENT IN SOCIETY?

HAVE ANY OF YOU LADIES PUNISHED YOURSELVES BY HAVING THE BABY FOOD ONLY DIET, MAPPLE SYRUP ONLY DIET AND OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DIET?

Hayley2020

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 09:47 AM

Heeeey there. I'm a christian and I havent been confident in myself due to weight gain over the past couple of years. I've never been on a diet like that though! I went to the beach a couple of weeks ago and felt very self conscious in my bathing suit. My body is a huge problem for me because I see it that way I guess. I really do want an in shape body. Every woman wants to be noticed! Its hard finding good attention these days

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 09:50 AM

:stop:DONT LAUGH:stop:

Size zero means zero cushion for us skinny guys and no one wants to hear bone rubbing bone. lol There aint no sense in starving yourself when there guys who like you how you are.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:02 AM

HI HAYLEY, I RESPECT YOUR COMMENTS AND LONEWOLF, I C WHAT U MEAN, ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT SOME OF OUR FELLOW BROTHERS ARE MAKING SOME WOMEN FEEL INSECURE AND OR EXTREMELY CONCIOUS OF THEIR OUTWARD APPEARANCE.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:13 AM

Why does everyone want an "in shape body" do ya'll not realize your body is already a shape? Think about that next time you feel down and tell me you dont smile :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 01:21 PM

I dont know ANYONE who is a size zero. I know some that wish they were but frankly I dont think its healthy for MOST women to try to be something they are not.

I need to lose some weight and am working on that but I have NO desire to be skinny.. I just want to be thinner than I am now.

But size zero is not me nor will it ever be.. I prefer to be just as God made me

GBU

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 03:01 PM

dear haley, welcome to the forums young lady. ..

ole cattle

FalSmiles

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 04:57 PM

well today's size Zero was a 10 last year...so it could be all in your prescriptive....hehehe

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 12:04 AM

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 02:54 AM

Models in Europe are thinner than U.S.A. That being said, there are size zeros. Remember Twiggy... We haven't been able to get back to society embraces the true feminine body, just as the greeks casted and God intended.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 10:55 PM

Size Zero? Is there such a thing?

I used to hate my body, but I look at it like this if God wanted me any other way then what I am he would have made me so, I am a full figured female , always have been and I am proud of who I am!

People need to get over the physical and look a bit deeper-

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and Love lies within ones heart, If you look hard enough, You may find both!!

Don't be afraid of us full figured girls, we need love to, we are people with feelings, emotions as well. We love just as hard if not harder, give us a chance!