Author Thread: I'm not a catfish
BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:44 PM

We cannot rule out the fact that there may be unscrupulous characters on this platform but it doesn't mean that everyone here is.

How would you know?

Give the person a chance with caution.

This can even help Admin of CDFF identify those unscrupulous characters and delete their profiles, so you'll be contributing in making this platform better.

Comment with 'I AM NOT A CATFISH" if you're not

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 02:44 PM

I like Catfish!

People say they are Bottom feeders!

But they taste good when they Tried up right!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 02:44 PM

"Fried"

:-)

JonLeeJunior

View Profile
History
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 30 Dec, 2020 12:18 AM

Yep, good point, Benny. Also, how much harm can a woman come to by messaging a guy on CDFF. None.

Any risk only occurs at a much later stage, to which the lady never reaches - because she uses the excuse that any and every body is a cat fish.

Are they just using the cat-fish/sock-puppet security mantra as a tease and for an attention-seeking refusal to politely reply to messages. Also, what are they doing on the site in the first place if they are going to frame all human interaction in such a negative way?

For instance, a mature self-respecting woman would say - 'Hi Jon, thank you for your interest in me. But I feel that we aren't a match - and would like to stop messaging now. God Bless.'

If she is busy she could just cut and paste the pro-forma reply without a name. And hey, you know, Ladies, guys like Benny and Jon too might just be busy.

But instead, most women on dating websites think they can tease us along by blanking us. Such selfish haughtiness shows in their character when they meet other people, as well. And before they know it those rapidly-aging coquettes become the overweight old maids whom no one messages now. That's called 'The Ticking Timepiece of Old Testament Justice'.

In the unlikely event that any lady replies to any of my messages in any way - even as a polite rejection - I read a Psalm for her, dedicating the prayer to her intentions.

I did this for a pleasant Filipino lady and she responded in kind, saying a prayer for me in return. A nice way to terminate e- contact.

Will pop up a quick prayer for you here, BennyBlessed -

Jon Lee Junior in the UK

JonLeeJunior

View Profile
History
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 30 Dec, 2020 12:19 AM

Yep, good point, Benny. Also, how much harm can a woman come to by messaging a guy on CDFF. None.

Any risk only occurs at a much later stage, to which the lady never reaches - because she uses the excuse that any and every body is a cat fish.

Are they just using the cat-fish/sock-puppet security mantra as a tease and for an attention-seeking refusal to politely reply to messages. Also, what are they doing on the site in the first place if they are going to frame all human interaction in such a negative way?

For instance, a mature self-respecting woman would say - 'Hi Jon, thank you for your interest in me. But I feel that we aren't a match - and would like to stop messaging now. God Bless.'

If she is busy she could just cut and paste the pro-forma reply without a name. And hey, you know, Ladies, guys like Benny and Jon too might just be busy.

But instead, most women on dating websites think they can tease us along by blanking us. Such selfish haughtiness shows in their character when they meet other people, as well. And before they know it those rapidly-aging coquettes become the overweight old maids whom no one messages now. That's called 'The Ticking Timepiece of Old Testament Justice'.

In the unlikely event that any lady replies to any of my messages in any way - even as a polite rejection - I read a Psalm for her, dedicating the prayer to her intentions.

I did this for a pleasant Filipino lady and she responded in kind, saying a prayer for me in return. A nice way to terminate e- contact.

Will pop up a quick prayer for you here, BennyBlessed -

Jon Lee Junior in the UK