Author Thread: I've been told so many times that if I'm not happy being single that I won't be happy being married
Admin

I've been told so many times that if I'm not happy being single that I won't be happy being married
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 07:28 PM

But that's further from the truth for me. I'm not happy being single. I'm sad, and getting to someone who loves me would make me even happier. And I know Jesus can make me happy, but do you ever think there's a reason why I'm sad being single? I've tried asking God to take this desire out of my heart. I've cried and pleaded for Him to take it out of me, but every time I do it's like the desire in my heart gets stronger. I've asked Him to remove other things from my heart, sinful things, and He did. I'm not going to say that I know for sure that it's His will for me to marry someone, but I don't understand why He won't take this desire from my heart. Maybe it's just me, I don't know, all I know is that I want this even more than I did years ago. The desire has gotten even greater since then. Maybe, if it's His will, He will use the two of us to give Him more glory. Maybe He's going to give me this desire in my heart and He's going to give me and her a big testimony. If that's the case then I hope and pray that He does. Because I get so much joy out of giving my Lord and savior praise and honor. And if He does choose to let me marry then it's not going to be because I do or what she does, it's going to be because of Him. And no, I don't believe she's going to be a sinner, I believe God will place me with a christian woman if He's going to place me with anyone. And I'd rather He did. I wouldn't want to marry someone that I'm not going to stroll over Heaven with. As long as the Lord wants it for me, then I want it. Also, writing all of this has restored my faith. For some reason I don't feel sad anymore, or hurt. Maybe the Lord wanted me to write this here for a reason. I really don't know. Whatever it is then I hope that all of you who happens to read this understands, or at least try to. That's all.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I've been told so many times that if I'm not happy being single that I won't be happy being married
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 05:45 PM

More people who marry are not happy with their marriages. I hope this won't be your case and that God will grant you someone as you wish.

Page : 1 2 3