Author Thread: CDFF advertisers
gracefreedme

View Profile
History
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:15 PM

Folks is it just me or does it seem that CDFF will allow any advertisments on their "christian" site. I have seen ads for sugardaddys, "models", what basically seems like sex sites, and now I log on just a minute ago and there on this christian site is an ad for a gay dating site showing two men kissing. That is the last straw! Does anyone know who we contact to complain about this? CDFF is not supposed to be of the world, it is supposed to be above the sins of the flesh, but it seems to me that they also will do and allow anything for a buck. This really saddens me to see this. I know this is a free site, but if this is what they are about, and allow this type of advertising to continue I will drop off this site. I hate do something like that because I love the brothers and sisters I have gotten to know on here. But if we don't take a stand aren't we just part of the problem. I welcome everyone else's inputs and opinions on this subject. ( I hope I'm not alone on this ) Mike

View Profile
History
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 01:03 PM

Hey folks, I used to see some of these ads too but started using FireFox browser and it's free Ad Blocker plus add-on and it has stopped all that nonsense, no more ads here for me. :goofball:

Blessings all!

View Profile
History
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 01:14 AM

Hi All,

I have wondered about the same concerns voiced here. I did not come to CDFF b/c it is free, but b/c it looked like a place where I could participate in some online fellowship & who knows (the Lord of course!), if I would meet my significant other. For now, friendship is a good place for me to start. At any rate, about the advertisements, I'm not so happy about them either. If you want to take a look at eHarmony for example, they do power a separate website for same-sex matching. How do you feel about having them here as an advertiser? They may not say so explicitly here on their ad banners, but like I said, they do promote same-sex matching. That is my reason for not going w/them, so now I am here. Now what??

Janet

Page : 1 2