Author Thread: BODY PIERCING
Admin

BODY PIERCING
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 08:24 AM

DOES GOD CONDONE THE PIERCING OF THE BODY FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN?

HOW ABOUT, FOR SURGICAL AND OR MEDICAL PURPOSES, WOULD THAT BE OK IN GODS EYES?

PERSONALLY, I HAD MY EAR PIERCED WHEN I WAS 16, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY MOTHERS REACTION, I FOUGHT I HAD GONE TO HELL AND COME BACK, DUE TO THE BEATING I GOT FROM MY MUM :ROFL: AFTER GIVING MY LIFE TO CHRIST, I DID HOWEVER CEASE FROM WEARING AN EARING, DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY BODY HAD BECOME THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (1 CORINTHIANS 6:19). IN ADDITION, AS SAID IN 1 CORINTHIANS 6:20, WE ARE REMINDED OF THE FACT THAT WE WERE BOUGHT AT A PRICE AND WE ARE THEREFORE INSTRUCTED TO HONOUR GOD WITH OUR BODY. KNOWING THIS, I FELT CONVICTED AND DECIDED NOT TO WEAR AN EARING ANYMORE.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VIEWS FRIENDS AND IF ANYONE HAS SOME RELEVANT SCRIPTURE, BRING IT ALONG. THANKS

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
BODY PIERCING
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 11:04 AM

For some reason, my comment jumped over onto another threat. :ROFL::stop::laugh:

have ear piercings from when I was a baby (Mom), but I'm with you. Concerning surgical cuts, the knowledge to heal the body when it is sick is given to us by God. Jesus allowed himself to be scarred, so that His elect would be saved. If it benefits more than hurts--By benefits, saving your life or lengthening it.--(like surgeries to help your heart or fix a nose that before you had a problem breathing through) and there was no other way you could have fixed the problem, I think it obeys Bible. Naturally, this means that, if the government made a stupid law that said you had to have a piercing or tattoo, you still have to obey the law of the law according to the Bible and get one.

Personally, I might be going a bit overboard. I don't think it's right to pluck or have laser hair removal, because it's damaging the roots of the hairs, which is STILL a part of our body. In the end, it's like giving into society when shaving and clothing is available. Anyway, I'm sure others don't agree. *shrug*

View Profile
History
BODY PIERCING
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 03:00 AM

HI PHOENYX, SORRY TO STEAL YOUR POST.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE