Author Thread: My heart is aching
Admin

My heart is aching
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 05:53 PM

hello my fellow brothers and sisters. i'm typing this with tears in my eyes. i'm completely heart broken. my relationship with my mother has not changed even after i went to her house and apologized for the argument we had, in which, affected our relationship severely for we didn't speak for 3 weeks.

it's been almost a week, and she has not taken the initiative to call me or anything. I'm hurting badly and i'm not exaggerating. i'm hurting so badly that i'm considering taking a break from the site. please help me. pray for my mother and i. please, please, please pray for us. as i said, i'm typing this with tears in my eyes. i'm in great pain.

Thank you.

God Bless,

Zoe

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 06:00 PM

I already prayed for u & your mother while reading your lines. Don't worry "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning". Psalm 30: 5

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 07:10 PM

dear zoe, just did..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 12:11 AM

Hi Zoe,

I continue to pray for healing between you & your mother & for comfort in the midst of your pain.

Take care,

Janet

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 08:11 AM

hellow we are very sorry about your prayer request defenetaly god will changing your mothers heart and you also make it apoloige first to god our god very mighty powerfull god he makes peace to u we shoud praying dont worry about u be with strenth in god he can do change things to u blessings to u rev john

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 08:32 AM

i want to thank you all for your prayers. i feel a bit better. may the Lord continue to bless you all in every aspect of your lives.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 12:59 AM

hellow zoe thank u for message to me i really appriciate because i think u have some confidence to our living god he makes good peace given to us how is your mother feeling now we are praying for your mothers changing also go head to praying our living god will be changing everthing in his word be with happy and continued praying dont crying

blessing to u rev john

slj3_1

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 09:45 PM

Dear Zoe,

I hope all is well with you and your Mom. As I read your post I could feel the pain you feel. My Mom will be 80 this year and we have had some major arguments over the years. Sometimes without speaking for awhile. I don't let it go too far anymore, I just keep calling her until she answers and then act like nothing is wrong. My Mom has hurt me very deeply at times, but I forgive quickly. Not for her sake but for mine. Sometimes the forgiveness in only in my heart and not spoken.

Hope this helps,

Love ya Sis, Sandy

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 05:21 PM

Praise the LORD and peace be unto you my sister. I suggest you take your mom some flowers (the kind she likes) along with a cake or something and cry before her begging her forgiveness and telling her how much pain you are in because of the strain on your relationship. Pray aloud for you and your mom's relationship in her hearing. May GOD be with you. Peace and Love.

Praying for you and your mom,

Thaddeus

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 06:53 PM

thank you all VERY, VERY MUCH for your prayers and suggestions. you guys "my prayer warriors" have showed up when i needed you most. i can't thank you all enough. please go to praise report for an update.

i love you all very much!! May the Lord continue to bless you all in every aspect of your lives.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
My heart is aching
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 07:18 AM

MY SISTER ZOE, I'M SO SORRY IVE ONLY JUST NOTICED THIS POST, MAY THE GOOD LORD WHO KNOWS ALL OUR HEART DESIRES, RECTIFY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

Page : 1 2