Author Thread: I Timothy 2:1-6
WaitingForJesus

View Profile
History
I Timothy 2:1-6
Posted : 25 Jan, 2021 08:30 AM

==============

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Amen

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2021 09:45 AM

Jesus is our Rest everyday ! Jesus is the Sabbath.

Not on Saturday only.

7th day adventist

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2021 09:46 AM

With our your getting get an understanding of God's Truths.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 01:31 AM

moonlight, whoever it is, thinks Jesus gave us rest ALREADY.

There remains a rest to the people of God, as no rest is given yet, Christ entered into His rest and ceased from His works.

Now as in every rebuke done on the antichrists here, WE LABOUR TO ENTER INTO THAT REST, or we fail after that same example of the deceivers unbelief....

Hebrews 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

AGAINST THESE ANTICHRIST DECEIVERS, WE LABOUR TO BE ACCEPTED OF HIM.

For the judgement of Christ is for us to receive what we did with our body ( which is the HOLY temple of God), whether GOOD OR EVIL, (not both good and bad, deceivers)...

2 Corinthians 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2021 08:15 PM

Wow! Moon is mad at WaitingfoJesus and she did not even post anything about the 7th day Sabbath!? Is your conscience bothering you Moon???

Moon posted - 'Jesus is our Rest everyday ! Jesus is the Sabbath. Not on Saturday only. 7th day Adventist.'

Ummm Moon, the Messiah never said He was a replacement day for the SINGULAR 7th day Sabbath from CREATION is Genesis beginning chapter 2! If it was true that He is a replacement for a particular day of the week, then we no longer have SEVEN DAY WEEKS! Correct

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2021 08:18 PM

Sooo then this really applies to you then Moon -

'With our your getting, get an understanding of God's Truths.'

OK?