Author Thread: Progressive-liberal or not
Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Progressive-liberal or not
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 02:43 AM

Can an authentic christian be , an progressive-liberal ?? OR Can a Christian identify with the progressively liberal culture ? ... Some women from ... in or out of the country ... will say YES . that's how I sort(out) people here !!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 06:53 AM

No Believer should support Biden. That is one thing know.

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 12:12 PM

Sadly a lady yesterday , she just answer me WHY i'm asking her this thinks ... and I told her , that's how I sort people here ... i don't like progressive liberal women , who call themselves christians ... big NOPE . To my bewilderment and sadness , I found a lot of fake women , who act as christian . And many are overseas especially from Asia looking for a '' husband '' ticket to the paradise of liberals and feminist , not with me baby :))) , I smell them right away , and I'm asking them the same questions , after we interchange couple phrases . My RADAR it's very good . I sniff them like a hound .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 12:34 PM

I chat with older men here. Most are not Christian. When I have a few chats I realize that and move on.

My settings are for those only in the USA.

Many Men are Visual and would go for the Woman you have rejected.

This site is basically Free to communicate, so people join regularly who are not Christian.