Author Thread: to all the ladies....
Admin

to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 06:10 AM

Just an observation....we talk a lot about looks,whos attractive,and so on,in these forums,but i just want to say that you wonderful children of god are all very beautiful to me!I was sitting outside at break on my job the other day,and theres a very pretty girl,who,a few years back,would have caught my attention,but all i could think about,(as she was cursing and talking behind peoples back,was how ugly her spirit was)needless to say i went inside and read my bible alone(there are no other christians at my work)So any of you who feel unattractive......well,i think your all tens,theres nothing more beautiful than a women growing in christ!!!!!!!:yay: any man would be lucky to have any one of you! In Christ Steven

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 07:32 AM

Wow Steven, God Bless you my brother for that! Thank you SO MUCH for your sincere and beautiful comments. Your words touched me deeply.

I can't speak for all the women here, but for me, I want to attract a man by him seeing Christ in me rather than the physical me.

Thank you for seeing and appreciating the beauty in all of us Godly women.

May the Lord bless you with an incredible woman who will see and appreciate the beauty within you my brother!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 07:57 AM

Steven,

thank you for that word of encouragement brother!

Jodie

FalSmiles

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 08:32 AM

Thank you for those lovely words Steven,

Thank the Lord for you!!!

Smiles

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 02:37 PM

Thank you, Steven! :winksmile: Have a great day in the Lord . . .

Janet

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 05:34 PM

God bless you and thank you for the encouraging, meaningful words. It takes a lot of God to overcome some fo the "junk" that is thrown our way re: "looks." Thank you for looking beyond the exterior!!!

Blessings to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Marie

SeaBreezes

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 07:07 PM

Thanks Steven for the encouraging words. I'm sure it will be a tremendous blessing to many more ladies.

God bless you at work. It may be hard to be the only light in a dark place but you never know what seeds you are sowing in the people there. I only hope that you get to see some of the harvests also.

God Bless.

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 03:54 PM

What a way to end my day... that is great. Thank you Steven. I am glad there are men out there that take notice. Pretty on the outside means nothing if you have an ugly spirit. That is something I have taught my daughter since she could walk. I'm saving your post to show her when she comes home Sunday. (Boys do take notice.)

View Profile
History
to all the ladies....
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 11:42 AM

God Bless you Steven for your wonderful outlook on Christian Ladies. I Know that I am truly Blessed. My sister tells me that Angels tend to gather about me. Everytime I am out and about I see and feel the Love of our Lord in people.

I baby smiles at me,on what a joy, conversations arise with complete strangers, kind words with an uplifting of the Spirit.

We Christians are not strangers to each other. We know thru the Holy Spirit.

I agree a pure heart is absolutely Beautiful.

Our Lord is with us always.