Author Thread: GOD BLESS U ALL, FORUM FRIENDS
Admin

GOD BLESS U ALL, FORUM FRIENDS
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 12:51 AM

I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT MAKE COMMENTS ON THE CHAT FORUMS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE SPECIAL.

I SAY THIS BECAUSE, EVER SINCE I TURNED UP AT THESE FORUMS, I BEGAN TO AND CONTINUE TO LEARN NEW THINGS, SEE THINGS FROM DIFFRENT POINTS OF VIEW AND PERSONALLY IT HAS ENHANCED MY WALK GREATLY, SO THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS U.

IN ADDITION, THOSE WHO BROWSE THE FORUMS BUT DONT POST, YOUR SPECIAL TOO, THANK U FOR BROWSING.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 05:41 AM

God bless you brother In Christ Steven

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 06:16 AM

I agree totally with kristiankidd. These forums are a blessing. It is so nice to be able to fellowship with and learn from Christian brothers and sisters from all over the country and the world. So I would like to echo kristiankidd's blessing on everyone here and encourage more folks to participate.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 12:43 PM

dear kid, thank you so much for your sincere and heartfelt post.. and you are so right.. every single one of GODS children are special.. we serve an awesome GOD.. thank you LORD for this place to come fellowship and worship and learn..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 05:44 PM

thank you brother kidd. i feel the same way.

God Bless you.

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 05:45 PM

Amen, Praise the LORD. None of us are here by accident. It's All in the plan of the ALMIGHTY GOD that we are here when we are. GOD knows who to bring together, when and where. May the Good LORD continue to be Glorified, Magnified, Honored, and Praised. In the Wonderful NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Love you all. Amen.

Pr 27:17

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:12 PM

Amen! It's been a joy to be here.

Ian

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 12:14 PM

Right on, all. this place is off the hook!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 12:49 PM

Amen to that Kidd, it's great to fellowship, share, learn and grow with all of you in our Lord and Savior Jesus!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 06:46 PM

GOD BLESS IS SO POWERFUL! I had sent this to Joe, this man is so dear to my heart but now I am lead to send to all of you, so you all know how amazing you all are and how powerful the blessings each of you are sending out to everyone each and everyday.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL:angel:

prepare ye the way of the lord

John 10:10. one of the reason the New Testament says

Jesus came. Galations3:13 a reason also why Jesus came

Geneses 1 in this chapter God is revealing himself to us,

in the 26th verse, God said man be in our image after

our likeness, have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. (THIS IS THE FIRST WORDS THAT ADAM EVER HEARD!)

There is enough power in this blessing on this one man to push this garden and everything in it to encompass the entire planet there was more to be fruitful and multiply with his glory, authority, his anointing and everything to be in abundance until the garden covered the entire planet. This was gods first words to man, this has to be gods supreme will on this earth. Everything from that moment, after that

every step God would take from that moment to this is in relation to the first words to this man.

Everything since then was to get this blessing back in place. Adam blew it off, but notice this, as we know of "the curse" sin came in the word. Sin is anything that will stop that blessing from doing what god realeased on that day. Sin came in the world and death by sin, the curse that came in this planet on every human ever to be born after that day, all came out of Adam. It just didnt came on the

earth it came out from Adam. It was released ! It came on this planet after that day, it all came out (SPITIUALY AND PHYSICALY ). Everything came thru Adam.

God is on the outside looking in, what is he going to do? God doesnt have directional authority over the planet anymore he had gave it to Adam and Adam blew it off and gave to Satin. Then God began to search for a man who would teach his children Genusis 12 he found Abraham. This is the same word he said to Adam. "The blessing has one purpose, to create the garden of Eden where ever it goes". Now the blessing is on Abraham. Genus 13,14-17.

The blessing made Abraham rich, not man. The blessing moving in his life is how he was succeful.The blessing (first words spoke to man in the Garden of Eden) is no sickness ( part of the blessing is healing), no killers, enemies,no death ( apart of the blessing is abundant life), no spiritual death (apart of the blessing is life of the spirit that came to us from the cross "Jesus"), no poverty ( apart of the blessing is finacial prosperity),all the gifts of the spirt is part of the blessing, all fruits of the spirt is part of the blessing. Everything that had happen from the day adam commmited that first sin has been in light of that first word that god said to human race and everything he has done has been to get the blessing back on his people and now start creating the garden where ever you go. SO, WE SEE THE BLESSING ,THEN GOD PROMISS ABAHAM, I BLESS YOU. God bless Abraham, and also your seed. ( God made blood covanant with him) See, blessed is powerful. When you say : I bless you in the name of Jesus. You just released the power of The Garden of Eden in that persons life, you dont just say it like i bless you. ITS POWERFUL! Those words are very powerful. BLESSED, be ABRAHAM WHO IS OF GOD, IS POSSESOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH. BLESSED BE GOD WHO IS POSSESOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH. See? You are blessed , you are empowered to bless all the human family.When your walking in the blessing, everywhere you go the blessing is operating to create the Garden of Eden around you.

All your needs met acording to his riches and glory. Thats why God gave us the 10 comandments, to give us direction so we know the sin( as adam did) we will not commit and get cut off our blessings. THE BLESSING OF ABRAHAM WAS ORIGINALY ADAMS BLESSING NOW THEN ITS MINE!

Praise God...

Blessing has to be managed with faith...With out faith, no love , no faith, no word, no faith, no faith no blessing, no blessing no garden. Every anoinitng is apart of the blessing. Jesus bore our sickness and carried our diseases and he was made a curse for us so that the blessing of Adam which had came on Abraham might come on the redeam through Christ Jesus.

I pray.. he will send you a comfortor a spirt of trueth the

father that dwell with in me is coming to dwell in you.

you will go all over the earth in name and you will take

my name the power in my name the glory of god and the

power thats in you and where ever you go the Garden of

Eden will become to grow and you will plant the seed of

it where ever you go and it will grow and change things where ever I send you. I will send you in the darkest places and where they have not heard my name you go take the Garden of Eden and plant it and cause it to grow and drive the devil out.!!! Says the lord, AMEN

Galatians3. Galations 3:28,29.. Romans 4:13;:16 It is in the beginning and the end..

Revelations 21,22

Praise God, Please read this prayer every morning and evening. Speaking the blessing over our lives.

THE BLESSING IS WORKING IN ME NOW

The blessing is healing my body

The blessing is restoring and regenerating my life

The blessing is preparing my day for me today

The blessing is mine! Its on me!

Its inside me! by faith

Faith in the blood

Faith in the name of Jesus

Faith in the word

Faith in the Holy Ghost

By faith I realize the blessing in my life! ,

Goo blessing! Go before me! Go behind me! Hover over

me! Be the foundation under my feet! Prepare my way!

Be STRONG in the name of Jesus!

I have the blessing! It is mine!

The blessing of Adam became the blessing of Abraham became the blessing of Jesus, I accepted Jesus as my lord and when I did he came in me I came into him, his blessing came in me and now walks before me, I am blessed I am blessed, I am blessed!

Satin get out of my garden!