Author Thread: FAVOURITE ADDING AND PROFILE VIEWING
Admin

FAVOURITE ADDING AND PROFILE VIEWING
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 06:56 AM

HI LADIES.

FIRSTLY, I HAVE REALISED,LIKE MANY OTHERS, THAT SOME WOMEN ON CDFF, PROBABLY THE MAJORITY, DONT APRECIATE THE SENDING OF WINKS, ESPECIALLY FROM STRANGERS WHO THEY HAVE NEVER HELD A CONVERSATION WITH. MAINLY BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THAT THE SENDERS MOTIVES ARE QUESTIONABLE, WHICH IS NOW UNDERSTANDABLE, KNOWING THAT SCAMMERS AND PREDATORS ARE AMONG US.

FROM THE GUY'S POINT OF VIEW, I HAVE REALISED THAT, IN FEAR OF BEING BLOWN AWAY BY SOME WOMEN VIA THE SENDING OF A MESSAGE, SOME GUYS OPT TO SEND A WINK INSTEAD, HAVING SENT UNREPLIED MESSAGES PREVIOUSLY, BUT AGAIN, THAT PROVES UNSUCCESFUL, PROBABLY DUE TO THE ABOVE REASONS.

IN ADDITION, I HAVE REALISED THAT SOME WOMEN, PROBABLY THE MAJORITY, PREFER TO BE PURSUED, RATHER THAN TO PURSUE. BEING A MAN, HAVING BEEN MADE THE HEAD OF WOMEN, JUST AS CHRIST IS OUR HEAD, MAKES THIS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE. (1 CORINTHIANS 11:3) ALSO BECAUSE OF (PROVERBS 18:22)

THIS BRINGS ME TO THE QUESTIONS.

WHAT IMPRESSION DO YOU GET, IF A MAN, WHO YOU HAVE NOT CONVERSATED WITH BEFORE, WHO HAS NOT WINKED OR MESSAGED YOU BEFORE, ADDS YOU TO HIS FAVOURITES?

IN YOUR VIEW, DOES THIS REPRESENT THE MAKING OF THE FIRST MOVE BY THE MALE?

IF YOU ENJOY HIS PROFILE, WOULD YOU THEN ADD HIM TO YOUR FAVOURITES TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR INTEREST AND YOUR WILLINGNESS FOR HIM TO PURSUE YOU RIGHTEOUSLY?

WOULD YOU JUST IGNORE HIM?

AGAIN OUT OF CURIOSITY, IF AN UNKNOWN FEMALE, ADDED YOU TO HER FAVOURITE LIST, WOULD THAT DEMONSTRATE A BETTER MOTIVE THAN THAT OF A MALE?

WHAT IF A MALE WAS TO CLEARLY VIEW YOUR PROFILE, MORE THAN ONCE IN A SINGLE DAY?

WOULD YOU CLASSIFY THAT AS MAKING THE FIRST MOVE?

IF YOU LIKED HIS PROFILE, WOULD YOU CLEARLY VIEW HIS PROFILE MORE THAN ONCE IN A DAY TO IMPLY YOUR APPROVAL AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO BE PURSUED?

HEAD TO YOUR KITCHEN FOR A GLASS OF WATER, I UNDERSTAND THAT MY QUESTIONS ARE TROUBLESOME:ROFL::ROFL:

PERSONALLY, I HAVE ADDED ABOUT 10 LADIES TO MY FAVOURITE LIST, DUE TO GREAT COMMENTS THAT THEY HAVE MADE IN THE CHAT FORUMS AND OR DUE TO ME GENERALLY DEMONSTRATING INTEREST. MOST OF THEM, I HAVE SPOKEN TO AND STILL CONVERSATE WITH EITHER THROUGH THE FORUMS OR PRIVATELY.

THE REASON I WAS ASKING THE ABOVE QUESTION IS TO TRY TO COME TO SOME SOUGHT OF RESPECTFUL WAY OF MAKING AN INTIAL MOVE AND OR DEMONSTRATING INTEREST, APART FROM MESSAGING. ALOT OF GUYS SEND MESSAGES AND WINKS, BUT ARE NOT GIVEN A RESPONSE.

IS FAVOURITE ADDING AND OR PROFILE VIEWING, GOOD METHODS OF DEMONSTRATING RIGHTEOUS INTEREST OR SHOULD WE JUST STICK TO MESSAGING?

AND REMEMBER, NOT ALL OF US, ADD YOU LADIES TO OUR FAVOURITES LIST FOR YOUR OUTWARD APPEARANCE, THE OUTWARD PLAYS A PART OF COURSE, HOWEVER, PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF, ADD YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS, BECAUSE WE SENSE COMPATABILITY, WE FEEL WE MIGHT LEARN FROM YOU, A SHARED INTEREST, SOMETHING YOU SAID IN THE FORUMS AND MAINLY BECAUSE OF HOW YOU DEMONSTRATE YOUR LOVE AND FEAR FOR AND OF GOD.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VIEWS.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 09:43 PM

hey,

i respect women who want to wait, but if you are one of those women who like to be pursued, don't complain about not being married and still wanting that special guy.

You ladies are just as capable of sending a wink or message as any guy. You are just one of many fish in the pond and a guy may not notice you if you are not willing to make the first move.

as far as being offended by winks and emails, I know some emails can be crude or too up front. But honestly ladies, you're on a dating site. If a guy is looking for a potential mate on this site, there a lot of logic to asking the deal breaker questions right off the bat. No sense wasting you're time or his if there's a issue that gonna stop any serious relationship. Those questions are going to be different for different people. For some, it's going to be more pics, or how old are your kids, or what are your kids like, or whether you're a virgin, or how much money do you make or what are your political affiliations.

That sword should cut both ways. If ladies want to start off with a deal breaker issues, it would show me that they respected my time by not wasting it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 06:58 PM

Hey peoples,

I'm new around here (today's the first day I can post) and I've been looking at the forums for a couple of reasons, you can learn "the lay of the land" and who seems to be the most sociable.

I have to thank you kidd for the topic and you ladies for the answers, I was kind of wondering those things myself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 07:09 PM

dear ahoyt, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 07:04 AM

Kidd, man I love you and I appreciate your additions to these forums, but please, I beg you, stop typing in all caps man. It's like... bad internet ettequet. It's like you're screaming everything lol

Just put the caps lock down and walk away... lol

love ya man

Page : 1 2