Author Thread: wonder why .....
Admin

wonder why .....
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 04:55 PM

dear folks, i wonder why it is that theres so much predjudist against beautiful people here? i dont think ive ever seen so much envy and jealousy before. GOD made people the way they are.. they cant help that.. and shouldnt have to..

you know folks beautiful people can have beautiful hearts too .. and good charachter traits also.. they can love the LORD and be very spiritual too. and they can love another with as much heart as anyone else can.. .

so why is it we put them down so much?

i see it comin from the womenfolks moreso than you see it comin from the menfolks .

my question is why is it so? when it ought not be so..

now me , i aint no pretty thing hehe.. but ifn i was my feelins could of been hurt alot here by some of the talk here.. i dont know i just dont get it..

lil summin to ponder on i recon..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 06:58 PM

I'm BEAUTIFUL! I don't feel any predjudice towards me. :dancingp: Then again if I ever did, I wouldn't noticed it unless someone pointed it out. :laugh:

I believe everyone is beautiful in one way or another, some people it just takes peeling back a few layers and getting to know them to see.

:angel:

Lisa

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 07:54 PM

ole cattle you are right. very attractive people (from the outside) are envied, put down, and in most cases are hated for being so attractive. it isn't right, it isn't fair either. we are all made different, unique. so we need to accept our fellow brothers and sisters, saved or not saved, with genuine love and quit the jealousy towards them.

it's funny because some people think that very attractive people got it all, got it going on. if only they knew the truth. most of them are single because people assume they must have someone special in their lives. let's stop comparing ourselves with one another, stop the jealousy, insecurities, bad mouthing, putting down, etc.

guess what? ----->news flash from God

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 07:57 PM

we are made in God's perfect image. WE ARE WONDERFULLY MADE!!! WE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! AMEN.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

godlymom2

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 09:44 PM

AMEN Zoe!:peace:

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 04:27 AM

Amen! Zoe... well said!:applause:

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 08:31 AM

I really appreciate you having the guts to call the ladies out on our anti-pretty combativeness. The shame is that I doubt you'll hear back from many admitted culprits.

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 06:50 PM

dear sily , thanks young lady.. but i know i prolly got alot of womenfolks upset with me.. hehe...

but it was in my heart to say..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 09:28 PM

I may be as confused as Ole Cattle. For one, I have NO IDEAr what he's a talkn'bout... But I know what he means! well....at least somewhat. You girls who have responded are very beautiful, and it doesn't bother you, or some of us. A lot of the time, very pretty women seem to focus on that, and for the millionth time...I don't get it. BUT!! I am not a woman, either. It's almost as confusing to me as it is enlightening to see a drop-dead-gorgeous gal with an "ugly" man. I guess the truth in that keeps me hoping. Glad to have met the real beauties first, here.

Ladies, this ain't no pageant! We are just Godly men looking for a few good women!...but I don't mean a harem.:O Johnny Diaz sings it right with his song "beautiful YOU" ;)

Sing it, Cattle! ha ha!

DAVE, the java-junkie

donpjt

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 09:43 PM

I guess its always like that, the best trait of a person which stands out can be most criticised as well, Suppose a rich person does something which others don't like, they will say.. see, its because he is rich (and it could be true also) , if its a person who is famous for something else, they will say that because of his pride that he is famous, So for beautiful girls, if someone does not like something, they will say that its because they are very proud of their beauty. Of course, we as humans often get puffed up whenever someone appreciates something good in us be it beauty, or maybe ability to sing, draw, be a good athlete and anything of the sort. And beautiful people can be proud of their beauty too. And at the same time we have to be careful to judge people. Again in a dating site where most people do consider looks to be important, beauty can be a deciding factor, which I don't feel is wrong. But I just can't judge randomly, like if I wrote to only very beautiful girls and no one responded, i can say that its because they were all beautiful, which could be wrong / right, but not right for me to judge without knowing the real truth. Besides I would be also wrong if I wrote to only beautiful girls because my perspective is not right too.. So it all depends. There will be arrogant people among the beautiful and among people who are not that beautiful, but we are not to judge that without knowing anything. Besides we first have to look at ourselves too and judge ourselves first, and see if we were arrogant because of anything thats a gift from God and all before laying a blame on others.

So I would be more neutral on this topic, not leaning towards the beautiful or the critics :) can't conclude anything without knowing the whole thing!

donpjt

View Profile
History
wonder why .....
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 09:50 PM

oops I forgot that this was the "ask a girl" section :P. Just jumped in seeing so many guys answer :P

Page : 1 2