Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 05:27 AM

my brother, i will be praying for you.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
struggling
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 06:09 AM

FATHER LORD, MAY YOU DELIVER OUR BROTHER FROM SMOKING. FATHER, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WE SHOULD ASK, SEEK AND KNOCK THE DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY, OF BLESSING, OF SUCCESS, OF DELIVERANCE AND SO ON. FOR THIS REASON, I ASK, SEEK AND KNOCK TODAY AND IN FAITH, I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL FULLY ERADICATE THE URGE TO SMOKE FROM THIS BROTHER, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

View Profile
History
struggling
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 07:46 PM

dear ahoyt, will do ..

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
struggling
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 04:40 AM

Will pray for u, brother....

patou

View Profile
History
struggling
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 02:10 AM

Hello my dear brothers & sisters in Christ,

I need your prayers regarding my situation, I'm struggling whether I should file for a divorce. It's been 10 yrs. already since my husband

decided to live as a single man, he's been unfaithful to me. But still gave him a chance to change his ways & hoping that we can make it till the end of time.

I know that what God has joined together, let man not separate.

But the bible also tells us that if the unbeliever leaves , let him do so. Don't you think I deserve a second chance, all these years I've

been faithful to him,but last august (our 20th wedding anniversary) I decided that it's time for me to move on.I've forgiven him and God has healed me already from my pain.Now I'm ready to face a new chapter of my life without him.God bless :angel:

Patou