Author Thread: down?
Admin

down?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 07:16 PM

Good evening everyone. I guess I have a question. How do you handle it when you get very down about life?

GBU all

tristan07

View Profile
History
down?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 10:09 AM

Well said, M. Well said.

View Profile
History
down?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 05:19 PM

My friend we all go through such hard times and not know how to handle it or where to turn in some moments of loneliness. I wrote this to someone who was dear to me and later have realized God has used it to help many other to over come when they thought there was no way to overcome.

I wanted to share with you if you want RESTORATION IN YOUR LIFE these things you have to do to accomplish this.. I study in the Amplified Bible..I WILL BE GIVING YOU SOME SCRIPTURES TO REFER TO OK?..

Think about what you are thinking about.. Our mind is the battlefield.......

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE GOOD THOUGHTS AGAINST NEGATIVE THOUGHTS EVERYDAY TOWARDS THE KIGDOM OF GOD.

What is God telling you in your heart? He is guiding you for your direction he wants you to take.

Mark 11:24

WHAT EVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER, BELIEVE, TRUST AND BE CONFIDENT THAT IT IS GRANTED TO YOU, AND YOU WILL GET IT!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS AND PLANS THAT I HAVE FOR YOU, SAYS THE LORD, THOUGHTS AND PLANS FOR WELFARE AND PEACE, AND NOT FOR EVIL, TO GIVE YOU HOPE IN YOUR FINAL OUTCOME. THEN YOU WILL CALL UPON ME, AND YOU WILL COME AND PRAY TO ME, AND I WILL HEAR AND HEED YOU.THEN YOU WILL SEEK ME, INQUIRE FOR AND REQUIRE ME (AS A VITAL NECESSITY)AND FIND ME, WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. I WILL BE FOUND BY YOU SAYS THE LORD AND I WILL RELEASE YOU FROM CAPTIVITY AND GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS AND ALL THE PLACES TO WHICH I HAVE DRIVEN YOU SAYS THE LORD AND I WILL BRING YOU AGAIN TO THE PLACE FROM WHICH I CAUSED YOU TO BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE.

I have been learining somethings and I think they are vital for all our lives. If you put things before God and our thinking is not clear it can harm us in every area of our lives and rob us of our blessings and prayers we have been praying and asking change for. We let circumstances over come us and we try to fix things ourselves and dont fully trust in god to fix for us. Even though we think we are letting god guide and take charge, but really-- when we are hitting a brick wall every time we turn around. The obsticals keep hitting us in our life and we feel we are out of control and not know whats going on, feel helpless and defeated our thinking becomes negative and can become devesting for our lives

Prov.28:26 ( He who leans on,trusts in and is confident of his own mind and heart is a (self-confident) fool, but he who walks with skillful and godly wisdom shall be delivered.)

Alot of times we have stinking thinking, If your life is a mess, your mind is a mess!

Prov. 23:7 (For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons he says to you, eat and drink,yet his heart is not with you (But is grudging the cost).

Remember "WHERE THE MIND GOES THE MAN FOLLOWS"! Don't live in bondage letting the devil set a trap for u to live in depression, anger, regret,sadness, rejection, frustration, self pitty etc. You have the choice, its yours! Set your mind to freedom. We have the mind of Christ OUR THOUGHTS PREPAIR US FOR ACTION... We are in a Spiritual warfare we have to fight spiritualy not physicaly.

1Corinthians 2:16 (For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the lord so as the guide and instruct and give him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ, the Messiah, and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes ) of his heart.

No matter what circumstances come and negative thinking comes, confussion, you have been let down always keep your mind set on christ, good thinking, positive about the situation.

Colossians 3:2 (Set your minds and keep them set on what is abouve-the higher things - not on the things that are on the earth.)

The devil comes after you when your doing good, and even doing wrong, but when your worn out, tired and weak (physically or spiritually) he will hit you hard to try and stop gods plans and tempt you to waver from standing..

What ever you do in your christian life don't fall into the devils clutches, DON'T FAINT, DONT GIVE UP HOPE, DONT RUN.. No matter what it looks like, even if it looks like it can never happen. When you have disapointments, hardtimes,selfpitty, blaming others, shattered dreams, PRESS ON. Stop looking at the mountain, Speek to the mountain for it to be gone in the name of Jesus. speek faith. Tell that mountain to be gone cast it into the sea.(Mark 11:23,24) Then praise god for it and praise god for the results of the situation even if its not in the physical yet.

Move on past these things in your life keeping you in bondage. Don"t let the devil fill your head with junk. HOW YOU SPEEK, HOW YOU THINK, HOW YOU ACT determins how long you will be going through this hard time. Satin will come try and steal your idenity, your confindence while your tired, over worked, and etc. Just like in the book of Exodus where God sent Moses to the Israelites to deliver them out of Egypt and take them into the promisland. They wondered for 40 yrs in the desert when it was only a 11 day journy. Only two finaly made it to the promiseland because of their thinking was pleasing to god. It is your mind set that you are more than an overcomer thru Christ Jesus who strengthens you.

Deuteromomy 31:6 (Be stong and couragiouse do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you, he will never leave you or forsake you.)

It is all about your mentality (YOU HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST). Start thinking what you do have, what you have accomplished and the good things you have done, not what you don"t have, not what you did wrong, you are defeating yourself with your thinking. You have to recoginze the lies of saitin-cast them down (where the mind goes the man follows)... If you let satin defeat you in your mind he has defeated you in your life. WHAT YOU SAY, ACT AND DO DETERMINS HOW LONG YOU WILL BE GOING THROUGH THESE TRIALS.

There is a place in God where you can rise above it. The devil can not have your joy and peace if you dont give it to him. You can control your thoughts. You have a choice to cast down every bad imagination into the obediance of christ.Then u loose all ministering spirits to God word.

Ephesians 3:20-21 (NOW TO HIM WHO, BY ( IN ALL CONSEQUENCE OF) THE (ACTION OF HIS) POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US, IS ABLE TO (CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE AND ) DO SUPERABUNDANTLY, FAR OVER AND ABOUVE ALL THAT WE (DARE) ASK OR THINK- INFINITELY BEYOND OUR HIGHEST PRAYERS, DESIRES, THOUGHTS , HOPES OR DREAMS-TO HIM BE GLORY IN THE CHURCH AND IN CHRIST JESUS THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS, FOREVER AND EVER.AMEN-SO BE IT!)

This is the perfect prayer. So all these thoughts dont belong to you, satin drops them in our head and its our choice if we want to believe and keep them and become defeated.You can cast it out of your mind and replace it with a promise god has given to you. I am MORE than an overcomer through Christ who streanthens me. Greater is he, than he that is in the world. Gods word will not come back to him VOID! When are you going to stop being unhappy about other peoples choices they make?? Start embrassing your life, In gods love and peace, enjoy all.. start thanking him, rejoiceing in him in every good thing.. Thank you for my ______restored back to me! Thank you for my life partner! Thank you for my ministry with you Lord! A complete family under the covering of the Blood of Jesus. Thank you lord for my job! Thank you for my health! Thank you for waking me this morning so I can do the things you want me to do for you today Lord! Thank you for making my road straight that Jesus Christ is glorified in all things! Thank youfor loving me, my salvation, restoring my life in you and my family. thank you.. SEE?? WHAT JOY THIS BRINGS.. OUR THINKING STAYS FOCUS ON THESE THINGS (A SEED) TO TAKE PLACE AND COME FORTH. PRAY DILEGENTLY, MEDITATE IN GODS WORD, THINK LESS AND THANK MORE. SPEEK THE SCRIPTURE, YOUR PROMISSES, STAND ON THE WORD SO GOD CAN MOVE. God honors faith more than anything. Then god elevates you and he straightens all the areas of your life.

The only way out is to go through.. It's your mindset keeping you in sadness doubt and selfpitty. Your mind and your thoughts produce your attitude which causes defeat or success for your life. YOU CAN THINK YOUR WAY OUT OF BONDAGE OR RIGHT OUT OF A BLESSING AND ANSWERED PRAYERS.

A wrong thought pattern is:

example 1. Its all over, I am nothing, I can't be good for nothing, I am nothing with out this, I have ruined my life, no hope.. When you have a loss of some kind read (Genisus 13)

God brings a seed to produce a harvest. If you feel you have been rob, stolen from, everything taken, RELEASE IT!!! GIVE IT TO GOD AS A SEED TO MAKE A HARVEST! Its your mentality , you can get stuck with bitterness, madness, you shrink and shrivel up with depression, push love ones away. BUT, watch out because you will become worse than everything you hate.(PROVERBS)GOD MAKES EVERYTHING RIGHT IN HIS TIME!

Matthew 7:24-25 ( Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the steams rose, and the winds blew and beat against the house , yet it did not fall , becuause it had its foundation on the rock.)

To forgive people who have hurt you is giving it to God, he can open the blessings to you, a new beginning for your life.

Get out of the worldly attitude that is to give up when things get hard! Get in the spiritual attitude, I am an overcomer, depend completly on God and all will be added unto me. Keep all negative thinking out.Look at this example

Genesis 13:14-17 (The Lord said to Abram, after Lot had left him, lift up now your eyes and look from the place where you are, nothward and southward and eastward and westward. For all the land which you see I will give to you and to your pospertiy for ever. And I will make your descendantss as the dust of the earth, so that if a man can count the dust of the earth, then shall your descendants also be counted. Arise, walk through the land, the length of it and the breadth of it, for I will give it to you.)

This is what God said when lot was taken advantage of, same things when we are taken advantage of. We apply all these to our daily lives of how god will bring us up out of of bondage and hurt. This is an example to look up to God and ask him, God will give to you.

Genisis 11:6 ( The lord said, Behold they are one people and they have all one language and this is only the begining of what they will do, and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible to them.)

If you believe and streatch your faith nothing is impossible with God. Get in agreement with god, my past has nothing to do with my future.

When you think things are to hard, nothings to hard, nothing is impossible. It is your thinking. The Chaper Philippians 4 is completely about our mind set. We don't have to think negative just because it pops in our brain, you can cast down the thought, nothing is to hard God resides in you. We have two minds,the fleshly mind and the spiritual mind. The fleshly mind is what can I COME UP WITH?

Romans 8:6(Now the mind of the flesh which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit is death-death that comprisies all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hearafter. But the mind of the HOLY Spirit is life and soul-peace both now and forever.)

To have a Spiritual mind is getting in agreement with God. The word of God changes our lives. You need to feed the word of God in your mind so the devil wont make your mind a trash dump.

Prov.23:7(So as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons he says to you , eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you(but in grudging the cost).

2Corinthians10:4-5(For the weapons of our warfare are not physical(WEAPONS OF FLESH AND BLOOD), but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds.

Meditate on love. Love thoughts, walk in love. Where your mind goes then you follow. Thoughts make action. Speak your words they are containers of power.This is how we are made in the image of god. We speak our future into existance,speak his word so you are lined up with god. What you think now is what you live tomorrow! Meditate on love--

Luke10:27(And he replied, You must love the lord your god with all your heart, and with all your soul, and your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.

I know this is alot of information. I hope you will save it and study it with your bible and grow spiritualy to where you can overcome every circomstance in your life and have peace,joy and victory in your life. Jesus loves you and so do all of us here at CDFF. God Bless Pennieelaine

THE PERFECT PRAYER Eph.3:14-21

The AROMOR OF GOD Eph.3:10-20

HEALING OF YOUR HEART Eph.3:16-21 SPEAKING TO CIRCOMSTANCES

TO BE REMOVED IN OBEDIANCE

OF CHRIST Mark 11:23-26

. I wrote this to someone who was dear to me and I later have realized God has used it to help many other to over come when they thought there was no way to overcome.

I wanted to share with you if you want RESTORATION IN YOUR LIFE these things you have to do to accomplish this.. I study in the Amplified Bible..I WILL BE GIVING YOU SOME SCRIPTURES TO REFER TO OK?..

Think about what you are thinking about.. Our mind is the battlefield.......

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE GOOD THOUGHTS AGAINST NEGATIVE THOUGHTS EVERYDAY TOWARDS THE KIGDOM OF GOD.

What is God telling you in your heart? He is guiding you for your direction he wants you to take.

Mark 11:24

WHAT EVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER, BELIEVE, TRUST AND BE CONFIDENT THAT IT IS GRANTED TO YOU, AND YOU WILL GET IT!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS AND PLANS THAT I HAVE FOR YOU, SAYS THE LORD, THOUGHTS AND PLANS FOR WELFARE AND PEACE, AND NOT FOR EVIL, TO GIVE YOU HOPE IN YOUR FINAL OUTCOME. THEN YOU WILL CALL UPON ME, AND YOU WILL COME AND PRAY TO ME, AND I WILL HEAR AND HEED YOU.THEN YOU WILL SEEK ME, INQUIRE FOR AND REQUIRE ME (AS A VITAL NECESSITY)AND FIND ME, WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. I WILL BE FOUND BY YOU SAYS THE LORD AND I WILL RELEASE YOU FROM CAPTIVITY AND GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS AND ALL THE PLACES TO WHICH I HAVE DRIVEN YOU SAYS THE LORD AND I WILL BRING YOU AGAIN TO THE PLACE FROM WHICH I CAUSED YOU TO BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE.

I have been learining somethings and I think they are vital for all our lives. If you put things before God and our thinking is not clear it can harm us in every area of our lives and rob us of our blessings and prayers we have been praying and asking change for. We let circumstances over come us and we try to fix things ourselves and dont fully trust in god to fix for us. Even though we think we are letting god guide and take charge, but really-- when we are hitting a brick wall every time we turn around. The obsticals keep hitting us in our life and we feel we are out of control and not know whats going on, feel helpless and defeated our thinking becomes negative and can become devesting for our lives

Prov.28:26 ( He who leans on,trusts in and is confident of his own mind and heart is a (self-confident) fool, but he who walks with skillful and godly wisdom shall be delivered.)

Alot of times we have stinking thinking, If your life is a mess, your mind is a mess!

Prov. 23:7 (For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons he says to you, eat and drink,yet his heart is not with you (But is grudging the cost).

Remember "WHERE THE MIND GOES THE MAN FOLLOWS"! Don't live in bondage letting the devil set a trap for u to live in depression, anger, regret,sadness, rejection, frustration, self pitty etc. You have the choice, its yours! Set your mind to freedom. We have the mind of Christ OUR THOUGHTS PREPAIR US FOR ACTION... We are in a Spiritual warfare we have to fight spiritualy not physicaly.

1Corinthians 2:16 (For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the lord so as the guide and instruct and give him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ, the Messiah, and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes ) of his heart.

No matter what circumstances come and negative thinking comes, confussion, you have been let down always keep your mind set on christ, good thinking, positive about the situation.

Colossians 3:2 (Set your minds and keep them set on what is abouve-the higher things - not on the things that are on the earth.)

The devil comes after you when your doing good, and even doing wrong, but when your worn out, tired and weak (physically or spiritually) he will hit you hard to try and stop gods plans and tempt you to waver from standing..

What ever you do in your christian life don't fall into the devils clutches, DON'T FAINT, DONT GIVE UP HOPE, DONT RUN.. No matter what it looks like, even if it looks like it can never happen. When you have disapointments, hardtimes,selfpitty, blaming others, shattered dreams, PRESS ON. Stop looking at the mountain, Speek to the mountain for it to be gone in the name of Jesus. speek faith. Tell that mountain to be gone cast it into the sea.(Mark 11:23,24) Then praise god for it and praise god for the results of the situation even if its not in the physical yet.

Move on past these things in your life keeping you in bondage. Don"t let the devil fill your head with junk. HOW YOU SPEEK, HOW YOU THINK, HOW YOU ACT determins how long you will be going through this hard time. Satin will come try and steal your idenity, your confindence while your tired, over worked, and etc. Just like in the book of Exodus where God sent Moses to the Israelites to deliver them out of Egypt and take them into the promisland. They wondered for 40 yrs in the desert when it was only a 11 day journy. Only two finaly made it to the promiseland because of their thinking was pleasing to god. It is your mind set that you are more than an overcomer thru Christ Jesus who strengthens you.

Deuteromomy 31:6 (Be stong and couragiouse do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you, he will never leave you or forsake you.)

It is all about your mentality (YOU HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST). Start thinking what you do have, what you have accomplished and the good things you have done, not what you don"t have, not what you did wrong, you are defeating yourself with your thinking. You have to recoginze the lies of saitin-cast them down (where the mind goes the man follows)... If you let satin defeat you in your mind he has defeated you in your life. WHAT YOU SAY, ACT AND DO DETERMINS HOW LONG YOU WILL BE GOING THROUGH THESE TRIALS.

There is a place in God where you can rise above it. The devil can not have your joy and peace if you dont give it to him. You can control your thoughts. You have a choice to cast down every bad imagination into the obediance of christ.Then u loose all ministering spirits to God word.

Ephesians 3:20-21 (NOW TO HIM WHO, BY ( IN ALL CONSEQUENCE OF) THE (ACTION OF HIS) POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US, IS ABLE TO (CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE AND ) DO SUPERABUNDANTLY, FAR OVER AND ABOUVE ALL THAT WE (DARE) ASK OR THINK- INFINITELY BEYOND OUR HIGHEST PRAYERS, DESIRES, THOUGHTS , HOPES OR DREAMS-TO HIM BE GLORY IN THE CHURCH AND IN CHRIST JESUS THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS, FOREVER AND EVER.AMEN-SO BE IT!)

This is the perfect prayer. So all these thoughts dont belong to you, satin drops them in our head and its our choice if we want to believe and keep them and become defeated.You can cast it out of your mind and replace it with a promise god has given to you. I am MORE than an overcomer through Christ who streanthens me. Greater is he, than he that is in the world. Gods word will not come back to him VOID! When are you going to stop being unhappy about other peoples choices they make?? Start embrassing your life, In gods love and peace, enjoy all.. start thanking him, rejoiceing in him in every good thing.. Thank you for my ______restored back to me! Thank you for my life partner! Thank you for my ministry with you Lord! A complete family under the covering of the Blood of Jesus. Thank you lord for my job! Thank you for my health! Thank you for waking me this morning so I can do the things you want me to do for you today Lord! Thank you for making my road straight that Jesus Christ is glorified in all things! Thank youfor loving me, my salvation, restoring my life in you and my family. thank you.. SEE?? WHAT JOY THIS BRINGS.. OUR THINKING STAYS FOCUS ON THESE THINGS (A SEED) TO TAKE PLACE AND COME FORTH. PRAY DILEGENTLY, MEDITATE IN GODS WORD, THINK LESS AND THANK MORE. SPEEK THE SCRIPTURE, YOUR PROMISSES, STAND ON THE WORD SO GOD CAN MOVE. God honors faith more than anything. Then god elevates you and he straightens all the areas of your life.

The only way out is to go through.. It's your mindset keeping you in sadness doubt and selfpitty. Your mind and your thoughts produce your attitude which causes defeat or success for your life. YOU CAN THINK YOUR WAY OUT OF BONDAGE OR RIGHT OUT OF A BLESSING AND ANSWERED PRAYERS.

A wrong thought pattern is:

example 1. Its all over, I am nothing, I can't be good for nothing, I am nothing with out this, I have ruined my life, no hope.. When you have a loss of some kind read (Genisus 13)

God brings a seed to produce a harvest. If you feel you have been rob, stolen from, everything taken, RELEASE IT!!! GIVE IT TO GOD AS A SEED TO MAKE A HARVEST! Its your mentality , you can get stuck with bitterness, madness, you shrink and shrivel up with depression, push love ones away. BUT, watch out because you will become worse than everything you hate.(PROVERBS)GOD MAKES EVERYTHING RIGHT IN HIS TIME!

Matthew 7:24-25 ( Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the steams rose, and the winds blew and beat against the house , yet it did not fall , becuause it had its foundation on the rock.)

To forgive people who have hurt you is giving it to God, he can open the blessings to you, a new beginning for your life.

Get out of the worldly attitude that is to give up when things get hard! Get in the spiritual attitude, I am an overcomer, depend completly on God and all will be added unto me. Keep all negative thinking out.Look at this example

Genesis 13:14-17 (The Lord said to Abram, after Lot had left him, lift up now your eyes and look from the place where you are, nothward and southward and eastward and westward. For all the land which you see I will give to you and to your pospertiy for ever. And I will make your descendantss as the dust of the earth, so that if a man can count the dust of the earth, then shall your descendants also be counted. Arise, walk through the land, the length of it and the breadth of it, for I will give it to you.)

This is what God said when lot was taken advantage of, same things when we are taken advantage of. We apply all these to our daily lives of how god will bring us up out of of bondage and hurt. This is an example to look up to God and ask him, God will give to you.

Genisis 11:6 ( The lord said, Behold they are one people and they have all one language and this is only the begining of what they will do, and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible to them.)

If you believe and streatch your faith nothing is impossible with God. Get in agreement with god, my past has nothing to do with my future.

When you think things are to hard, nothings to hard, nothing is impossible. It is your thinking. The Chaper Philippians 4 is completely about our mind set. We don't have to think negative just because it pops in our brain, you can cast down the thought, nothing is to hard God resides in you. We have two minds,the fleshly mind and the spiritual mind. The fleshly mind is what can I COME UP WITH?

Romans 8:6(Now the mind of the flesh which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit is death-death that comprisies all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hearafter. But the mind of the HOLY Spirit is life and soul-peace both now and forever.)

To have a Spiritual mind is getting in agreement with God. The word of God changes our lives. You need to feed the word of God in your mind so the devil wont make your mind a trash dump.

Prov.23:7(So as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons he says to you , eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you(but in grudging the cost).

2Corinthians10:4-5(For the weapons of our warfare are not physical(WEAPONS OF FLESH AND BLOOD), but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds.

Meditate on love. Love thoughts, walk in love. Where your mind goes then you follow. Thoughts make action. Speak your words they are containers of power.This is how we are made in the image of god. We speak our future into existance,speak his word so you are lined up with god. What you think now is what you live tomorrow! Meditate on love--

Luke10:27(And he replied, You must love the lord your god with all your heart, and with all your soul, and your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.

I know this is alot of information. I hope you will save it and study it with your bible and grow spiritualy to where you can overcome every circomstance in your life and have peace,joy and victory in your life. Jesus loves you and so do all of us here at CDFF. God Bless Pennieelaine

THE PERFECT PRAYER Eph.3:14-21

The AROMOR OF GOD Eph.3:10-20

HEALING OF YOUR HEART Eph.3:16-21 SPEAKING TO CIRCOMSTANCES

TO BE REMOVED IN OBEDIANCE

OF CHRIST Mark 11:23-26

View Profile
History
down?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 05:30 PM

i pasted twice sorry so long..lol

Page : 1 2