Author Thread: Over and done
Rach862004

View Profile
History
Over and done
Posted : 15 Aug, 2009 11:45 PM

Well, Im no longer married---it's an awkward situation, you wonder where you went wrong. After giving your all to somebody and sometimes...but very rarely getting anything in return, and then they leave you to "Start over" and "live the single life"...thats where I am now, I want to be so angry...it's a hard situation now raising two kids on my own, and the oldest is wondering where her daddy is and why he isnt around...he's back in Wyoming with his family...Im at a lost for words, I guess what makes it worse is that I know inside he's not the guy he's making himself out to be, his mom has seriously brainwashed him...I gave him my all, sacrificed so much....only to get walked on, cheated on and broken hearted...I just dont get some people, you think they know them and then they let you down...thank God for forgiveness and his wonderful mercy and grace...without him I'm nothing...

Rach862004

View Profile
History
Over and done
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 06:58 PM

Those are powerful words Tristian, thank you very much...I am certainly trying my hardest to give it all to God. I wont lie, Im struggling greatly trying to just leave it in his hands and not worry about it. I just don't want my family to be torn apart, it's as simple as that...I know God will make a way where it seems there is no way...and Im trying my best to have faith...I just need so much help with all of this...

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Over and done
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 06:10 AM

I'm sorry that u're going through all this. u are not alone sister. The Bible says "Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand".

u have the Lord holding you.

I 'm not going to tell u simply it will be allright soon, but I'll tell u for sure after every turbulence & storm, u will see a beautiful blue sky. I saw it myself.

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. "

Please don't believe, or say that he destroyed everything u once were, keep your head up & walk tall cause everything u lost u shall have double.

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

tristan07

View Profile
History
Over and done
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 12:34 PM

That was my thing too, rach, I didn't want my kids to go through the ordeal. But I have them most of the time now anyway, and her ungodly influence, abuse, anger and.. sorry.. stupidity is no longer in my home, so there is no yelling, everything is copacetic, and I can raise them in the lord with no intervention or confusion.

It's a rough road, just do what's right, hold on, hold out, talk to people, vent, snarl, whatever, get through it. You will. Oddly enough, time has made it easier. It's been a year now. and I am fine.

God Bless you.

Alex

Page : 1 2