Author Thread: Silly Rabit...
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 10:07 PM

I was watching The Andy Griffith Show :dancingp: and Gomer was asking Barney when him and Thelma Lou were going to get married. Word got around town and evidently scared Thelma Lou, and the next thing you know Thelma Lou hs cancled her regular date with Barney. To make the sitution more complicated Thelma Lou goes to the moes with Gomer. Then it was time to go to church so I did not see the rest of the episode.

But why would Thelma Lou cancel a date with her boyfriend? Don't she know that her actions only gave mixed signals?

:waving: :party:

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 09:40 AM

she was putting the brakes on things because to her they were moviing too fast in a direction she was not ready to go to..

GBU

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 11:11 AM

if the show was set in the 90s, it would have been Gomer's plan all along to go out with Thelma, since he's had his eyes on her for awhile. :laugh:

tristan07

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 11:16 AM

shes a tease.

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 06:51 AM

LOL Alex!! she is in shock! processing it all...need time to think.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 06:52 AM

oh, btw, the andy griffith's show is one of my favorite shows. bonanza is awesome!!

View Profile
History
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 07:28 PM

Yeah, she should have told him she heard the rumors....but I guess that would have made for a really boring Andy Griffith episode..lol :-)