Author Thread: My God shall supply all your need.....
Admin

My God shall supply all your need.....
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 09:04 AM

Hi everyone! Ok, first, I know my profile says I'm 22 but, I'm actually only 20, I changed it so I could see more profiles. Don't wanna freak anyone out here! lol. My name is Lydia. I'm half French-Canadian, the second eldest of 6. I am very opinionated but depending on the situation, not always outspoken. I am very sarcastic at times but I mean well. I usually only show that side if I know you well enough to know I won't hurt your feelings. I am extremely shy in large groups but very outgoing and loud with my friends. I would rather have a few friends together orjust one than hang out with a bunch of people unless I know them all pretty well.

I am very random, and goofy, and I love to have a good time. I guess you could say I'm somewhat of a child at heart in that area.n I do however have a serious side and I know when to use it.

I am very sensitive and tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I am am an extremely passionate individual; whatever my feelings are on something, they are very strong. I genuinely enjoy making others laugh and try to daily.

I love the Lord with all of my heart and soul. He is truly my best friend. Without Him, I am nothing and I'm so blessed to be one of His children! I was raised in a conservative Christian home with strong morals and I am proud to say I am a virgin. It is so depressing to me to see most young people going out and "letting loose" in that way just because "everyone does it". I will not lie, I am very picky when it comes to dating but it is because of my morals. I've only been in one relaitonship and I will NOT back down on my morals for anyone and, hoping this doesn't sound conceited, because i definitely am not, I know the only reason I am single is because of them. But, that is one thing I will not waver on. Strong morals in an individual are extremely attractive to me. Oh and, I'm a sucker for suits. Lol. I don't know why.;) I'm on this site because honostly, I'm tired of being single and am looking for someone with strong morals who is a Christian, and it's hard to find that nowdays. At this point, although more difficult, I am not ruling out a long distance relationship because I believe with God all things are possible. =) I am a homeschool graduate. I am not currently taking any classes because I have NO idea what I want to do however I do plan on getting my Nurse's Aid Certification in the Spring.

I love Country music but I listen to most genre and I almost always have my radio on. I also enjoy playing the piano and I took lessons when I was younger.

I am very interested in natural healing and herbs which probably stems a lot from my job at a nutrition center.

My hobbies include singing, reading, writing, movies, long walks, and interesting conversation with caring and intelligent individuals.

I am hoping to meet someone who is caring, sensitive, and thoughtful, puts God first in his life, and desires to walk the straight and narrow with me in prayer, and friendship. Fun, outgoing, enjoys being goofy, can treat me with respect and dignity, honor my morals, and make me feel like a lady.

There is much more I could add to this profile but I wanted to keep it somewhat general. Please feel free to ask me anything or just write! I love mail! =)

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 11:21 AM

dear cinder, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 02:11 PM

welcome. I'm Zoe

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 10:14 PM

WELCOME TO CDFF MY SISTER.:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 10:53 PM

Welcome here & enjoy! :bouncy:

Janet

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 12:17 PM

Hey Cinderella!!!

God Bless, Sandy

donpjt

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 05:38 PM

Welcome to cdff.. Nice that you have good morals and standards, and may God help you keep them! Best of luck with the site :)