Author Thread: for my father
spri1458

View Profile
History
for my father
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 03:48 PM

Hi everyone,

My father has an aggressive form of cancer, and I just found out that it has surrounded (and in some cases, entered) several of his major organs, including his liver. I would be very grateful for any prayers that could be offered on his behalf.

Thank you,

Mark

View Profile
History
for my father
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 04:13 PM

and so with this reply are my prayers!

My father died of cancer when i was 18, and even at the time i was grateful for the opportunity to tell him i loved him. You see, he never said that to his children (his wife/my mom, yes). I hurt a lecture from Leo Bascalia (spelling ?) and, to this day, i was moved, so much that i told my father i loved him.

You will have a hole, that doesn't get filled... sharing of grandkids, events and love. My love to you.

Also, may i piggy back on your request, as i too, found out, today, my brother leukemia, advanced stage.. will be looking bone marrow transplant.

Here's to the power of prayer!

View Profile
History
for my father
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 08:31 PM

dear spri ,, will do for you and golden also.. i am very sorry to hear this for you both..

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
for my father
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 02:24 AM

Dear brother, will pray for your father.

View Profile
History
for my father
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 03:12 AM

FATHER LORD, I COME AGAINST THE CANCER THAT HAS SPREAD IN THE BODY OF OUR BROTHERS FATHER, FATHER,YOUR WORD SAYS THAT WE SHOULD ASK ANYTHING IN YOUR NAME AND YOU WILL DO IT. FATHER I ASK IN FAITH THAT THE CANCER THAT HAS SPREAD, BE REMOVED AND THAT THE BODY OF OUR BROTHERS FATHER, BE RESTORED. FATHER LORD, YOU RAISED THE DEAD AND IN CONFIDENCE AND FAITH, I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN HEAL OUR BROTHERS FATHER, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN.:prayingm:

View Profile
History
for my father
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 06:55 PM

Praying for him!