Author Thread: Does Age Matter???
Skaterdad

View Profile
History
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 10:27 PM

Hello ladies, Well I need some input on what currently has me baffled. I have had a profile on as many as 4 Christian sites and have received exactly 1 email contact over a three month period. Now I realize I am not a young guy but am i to old to expect someone may still find interest in me? If not my age, what else may be causing a lack of interest in at least casual conversation??? Any suggestions?

-Rick

View Profile
History
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 07:14 AM

I really don't think it matters , what maybe happening is that your profile must sound to good to be true, and us ladies may be reluctant to answer, or perhaps you are to far in distance for us to hope for a relationship and last but not least are you willing to change for a different race or religion to open more of your chances of love. Remember God our Lord is within all religion.

View Profile
History
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 09:10 PM

Concerning your question "Does age make a difference"; I think it does, but thank goodness (like others have said) �God is Sovereign�! The right one will come along; if not on here, then in your neighborhood grocery store!!! My Spirit has always been 23 but the rest of me seem to persist in trying to convince (me) otherwise (lol!). Honesty is important. Don�t lie about your age and don�t try to have a �hat� lie for you. If the truth makes a difference to another, then why try to change their minds! They're obviously not the right one for you, and you do not want anything less then the 'right one', I would think. (at least that is how I feel!). (:

Page : 1 2 3