Author Thread: Be Cool(er)
Admin

Be Cool(er)
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 12:22 PM

Always a fun topic for discussion, so here's the question: just basically what does cool mean to you, and what are the qualities in a guy that you find impressive and cool? And the flipside being all the things cool is not. Look forward to your answers. :MrT:

View Profile
History
Be Cool(er)
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 04:45 PM

godlymom2:

i meant to also say i like that answer you gave. rock on :)

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Be Cool(er)
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 11:37 PM

Cool to me is someone who will accidentally trip while walking down the street, and instead of being embarrassed, throw their hands in the air and say, "TA DA!!!" It's someone who is nice to everyone they come into contact with and when they ask "how are you today?" they're genuinely interested in the answer. Cool is not being too busy or self involved to notice that the lady in the parking space next to you is done loading her groceries and you may as well take the cart in for her since you're going in the store anyway. It's stopping at the lemonade stand, buying a glass and giving the kid $5 instead of a quarter and telling him to keep the change. It's not knowing Biblical history, but LIVING and SEEING through the eyes of Christ. Uncool is staying inside your comfort zone out of fear of what others might think - and missing opportunity after opportunity to show people first hand what God's love is all about.

"If you never want to hear me talk about God, then never ask me why I'm smiling."

tristan07

View Profile
History
Be Cool(er)
Posted : 1 Sep, 2009 04:18 PM

That's well put woman, well put

Page : 1 2