Author Thread: the mood ive been in
tristan07

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 10:34 AM

I listen to more hard rock/ secular music lately. I used to listen to 50% praise and worship and 50% country, but for some reason, with all the angst in my soul lately, I kinda roll with heavy agressive stuff.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 08:02 PM

What kind of hard rock groups do you like?

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 08:03 PM

I mean what bands/groups?

tristan07

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 01:13 PM

Well, stuff like mudvayne, godsmack, nickelback, motely crue, tesla, van halen, Y&T, etc.

My soul is just having a rough time lately and I am gravitating towards things I can scream with. :angeldevil:

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 06:08 PM

I rarely listen to secular music anymore, but when I do it's usually rock :peace: We'd probably like a lot of the same bands.

Have you found any good "hard" christian rock? I love heavy guitar & drums and I've only found one band so far that I like.

-------------------

Well, I hope you're not going through such a rough time now...focus on the good, don't worry so much about the bad. All things work out the way they're supposed to.

God bless

Linnie41

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 06:55 AM

Try Red. Breathe into me. That's a great scream song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXPw_lorew

tristan07

View Profile
History
the mood ive been in
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 11:59 AM

Yeh now that i listen to it, I have heard that one. Dycypher down is pretty good too, theyre believers.

Yeh, I just love to SCREAM when I play, I sing gentle and everything too, but I love to get LOUD. and man can you ROAR with Godsmack.

All my bands have been christian hard rock bands, except one I had about 10 years ago which was more worship/praise/caedmons call type stuff.

sigh.