Author Thread: The all so new, bouncing back-NOT, someone ate the bread crumbs:(
heiress

View Profile
History
The all so new, bouncing back-NOT, someone ate the bread crumbs:(
Posted : 25 Apr, 2008 07:45 PM

I was in a relationship/engaged-trying to 'do it right' and it didn't work out. i never entertained marriage until that relationship. It's been almost two years and I discovered it became my all and now I trying to regain my ground...or find anew?... :prayingf::prayingm:

Hyvalues

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2008 09:51 PM

I am sure the Lord will bless your decision and obedience.

We do battle against the flesh and the world does not make it easy. Your post is an encouragement.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 04:27 AM

hi my name is jim. in your profile you say you lost the man of your dreams, because you would not comit to sex before marrage. good for you! the LORD knows the answer to our disapointments, but one thing is sure, HE is with us, and HE protects us. it is imposible to go wrong when we obey HIS word. " but be paitent and wait upon the LORD". YOU KNOW AND I KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS. when my wife uped and left, i was so defistated lost weight, prayed like i never did before and nothing. but the greatest thing i ever did in my life was to get on my knees and tell the LORD that what ever happens with this marrage that i will stand on GODS word. the greatest thing on this earth is the LORDS love for us. there are very few things in this world of any value. to me they are the love of the LORD, your spouse, and your family everything else comes after those. i have been alone for almst 2 yrs. i live in a very small town, and trying to find a single christian gal is next to imposible. but i refuse to run to a barroom to pick up someone. oh i have been tempted. well i have to go. if i dont hear from you . you stay strong and GOD bless. jim

Page : 1 2