Author Thread: Listen carefully ... best advice here !!!
Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Listen carefully ... best advice here !!!
Posted : 24 Feb, 2021 12:34 AM

If you have been on this website more than a 6-12 months ... I SUGGEST you look elsewhere ( OUT of online dating) ... it is a WASTE of time as a man ... online dating for men generally don't work .

... unless if you reach at least 6 foot , you have a DECENT 💰💰 💰 income , and a tailored look ... FORGET IT !!! . You can send a bunch of messages , and you don't get almost nothing back . MOST women , but NOT ALL , are shallow . I meet only two women in YEARS here . My biggest regret on CDFF , WAS ... actually living (dreaming) with the impression , in someday , with some luck from God , i'll find my wife in this place , my lifetime partner ... but was a BIG mistake . You will NEVER recuperate your wasted time . This website have , less and less something with Christianity , but more and more with liberal Secularism ... like MOST of the dating sites !!!

Red_Rambler

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:58 PM

You are so right brother :( unfortunately !!! times are harder for us good guys

juzif

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2021 12:22 AM

it's too bad that I can't disagree with you, I have tons of winks that all turn out to be banned accounts. and to the ones you reach out too.... silence.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:01 PM

Many pay dating relationship sites out there.

Basically Free

You get what you pay for .

Page : 1 2