Author Thread: Is it true that all foreigners are scammers?
Admin

Is it true that all foreigners are scammers?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2021 07:55 AM

So I've been on this site for a few months and for the time I've been here I've seen the messages on the forums about people being scammed by foreigners and I was just wondering if that may make it harder for those genuine and true Christian foreigners to get partners on here or for people to open up to them because of the wrongs of those people who just wanted to gain money or other necessities from people on here, personally I think being on this site people need to pray and pray the more about the people they are texting or approaching than to put a generalization that all foreigners are just out here trying to scam people for those who've been scammed am sincerely sorry it may not bring your money back but atleast it may change your perspective on foreigners on here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2021 02:43 PM

@MissMumo: Absolutely not! Talking from my experience. I've corresponded and talked to many people in chat rooms on this site. And let me assure you, there are many true believers and followers of Christ on this site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2021 08:13 PM

@ktotam thank you so much for your response.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2021 09:17 AM

Scammers come in all ethnic groups.

This site has many Non Christian members.

I've made a few man friends here but I am in America and choose to date in USA.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2021 10:23 AM

This topic is one that often appears on the forums, now while I think it may put some people off. I don't think it prevents so called "foreigners" from finding a spouse here.

In fact a quick look at the success stories, will show, that a large percentage of those who met and married through this site. Where initially in a long distance/international relationship...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2021 11:14 PM

There's a testimonials section on this site, the stories of couples who met each other trough CDFF and already got married. Just out of curiosity, here's a few examples, what countries they are from:

Humus (Mexico) and Yulia (Ukraine)

Ekho (Philipines) and Matthew (USA)

Lee ( Canada) and Elena ( Russia)

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2021 04:39 PM

AMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2021 04:43 PM

PLS EXCUSE ME I SAID 'AMIN"ABOUT ALL THIS LONG DISTANCE MARRIAGES THAT SISTER ABOVE MENTIONED

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2021 04:46 PM

YEP ,HAVE TO PRAY MORE NOT JUST TEXTING

Flawie

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2021 12:56 PM

What exactly does the phrase "foreigners" refer to? Africans? Asians? Europeans?

Who are the foreigners on this platform?

Or it's Referring to one particular race!!!

Racism racism racism...will never end

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 05:13 PM

No. i have friend in facebook that live in Indonesia and married his man that live in USA. They met each other in this site. I never met any scammer here. But, most people here are a ghoster