Author Thread: The Bible.
Admin

The Bible.
Posted : 30 Apr, 2008 05:44 AM

Not really sure how often this chat forum get's visited or if I'll even get a response BUT..

I'm curious to find out how many here believe the WHOLE Bible as the inerrant Word of God (yes, including the first 5 Books of the Old Testament).:glow:

I believe it all including the first 5 Books of the OT.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 4 May, 2008 05:58 PM

oh apples apples,,, you are to funny,,,,, I read your profile and your post,,,, even the one about age limits we set on our mail settings,,,,,, i guess im to old,,,,, smile,,,,,, to funny

i was going to write you and tell you that i believe the whole bible,,,,,,, buttttttttttttt, i cant ,,,,,, im told oldddddddd,,,,, he he he he ,,,,:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

no this is not like the post on my space,,,,,, on here my post has 8 replies about god speaking but on my space there has been a couple thousand views and ,,, i foret,,,maybe a feww hundred replies,,,, i would have to check again,,,, dont hold me to that,,,, but a lot though,,,, smile,,,,

yes the whole bible,,,,,,, I believe,,,, I believe,,,,,,bruce

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 7 May, 2008 01:22 AM

So there is life in these forum halls.....:rolleyes::applause:

Seriously tho, I don't understand why some folks do NOT believe in the first 5 books of the OT when Jesus Himself gives credence to them and talks of OT events as events that ACTUALLY happened in past history. !!??!!

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 7 May, 2008 01:29 AM

He, he, he..Read your profile..you are a dead set crack up!!!:ROFL: (and that's a compliment in Aus!!) Having a sense of humor is such a great thing ain't it??!!

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 8 May, 2008 01:03 PM

I agree! I know in my heart that it was given to guide us, and believe ALL of it! Heck, I even believe the donkey spoke literal words to Balam!

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 8 May, 2008 01:54 PM

I also believe in every word written by GOD'S use of human hands. It's infallable.

Allow me to correct your use of the word 'donkey' instead of the actual term 'ass', Miss Redeemeddone, in Balam's story. This is only to prove I believe in the whole word of GOD but I to, hear from an 'ass' daily...my employer.:ROFL:

:goofball:

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 8 May, 2008 03:45 PM

LOL! I tried to write that and they would not accept my post with that word in it! lol...How'd you do that?

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 8 May, 2008 05:47 PM

I don't know. It's a term to describe an animal and is an exact quote from the bible; why wouldn't they allow it?

:goofball:

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 9 May, 2008 04:38 AM

Jesus said in John 5 vv46,47:

"For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.

"But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 11 May, 2008 04:10 AM

first off,,, are we asking do we belive in the greek or hebrew text,,,, or are we asking if we believe in the king James as close as it is to the original,,,,, or are we also including the N.I.V. - UK ,,,,and new century version,,,, UMMMMMM,,,, let me clear my throat before i start,,,,,,,

nahhh,,, i dont think you want to hear it,,,,,, do you know that the burnable N.I.V. uk version and new century version says abraham is sarah,,, and sarah, is abraham in hebrew 11:11-12 ,,,,,,, it also says abraham was past age ,,,, excuse me,,,,, he was never ever past age,,,,, wow,,, he married kuturah after sarah died and had more children,,,, he he he he he ,,,lol,,,,

oh yeah back to the question,,,, oh yes,,,,, I believe all the bible,,,, even the 'ass' part,,,,, he was a speaking,,, for Sure,,,,, and he is not your boss,,,,,,

ps. for more information,, turn your t.v. or radio dial to ,,,, www.we got your back

still got them age limits do you apples,,,,hummmm, help me ,,,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 12 May, 2008 12:14 AM

I am not an NIV girl - sorry folks!!!!

If I had more time, I'd go to Theological College and study the text that is closest to the original writings of the Bible ...ALL of it.

The point is.....

Jesus quoted OT Scripture, He referred to it to state His cases based on the truth of what was written in the OT.

If it was good enough for Jesus to rely on, then why does man blow it off as stuff made from fairy tales?

The OT events are as relevant today to us as teachings and lessons just as it were to the crowds Jesus spoke to.

To HD: I did my best to keep track of your last post - was nearly a case of decoding......!

Page : 1 2