Author Thread: The Bible.
Admin

The Bible.
Posted : 30 Apr, 2008 05:44 AM

Not really sure how often this chat forum get's visited or if I'll even get a response BUT..

I'm curious to find out how many here believe the WHOLE Bible as the inerrant Word of God (yes, including the first 5 Books of the Old Testament).:glow:

I believe it all including the first 5 Books of the OT.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 12:55 AM

ikes,,,,,, sorry,,,, sometimes it is late at night and I dont read it before i click on send,,, there a few that Iwish i could rewrite,,,,,, maybe a lttle like the NIV,,,, ha ha ha ha lololol.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I will try to be much better from now on,,,,, i was learning also,,, ha ha !,,,,,,,,, :peace: o u t !!!

SJC1985

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 07:07 AM

YES!!!

I believe that the entire Bible is the inerrent, infallible Word of God. :glow:

SJC1985

OnYourKneesWithMe

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 06:10 AM

Have you not heard? It is inerrant in its entirely, except between the hours of 7 pm and midnight on Tuesday in Sidney. Additionally certain parts of Leviticus are not applicable today for kangeroos.

Next question.

Deborahe

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 06:29 AM

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

In Christ,

Deborah

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 1 Sep, 2008 02:41 AM

You either need to believe it is all the inerrant book of God, or throw out the whole thing. We cannot pick and choose wht part we want to believe in.

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 1 Sep, 2008 04:27 PM

As far as I'm concerned, it's all or nothing...yes I believe it in it's entirety......

robin

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 16 Oct, 2008 08:07 AM

This is mistyrose. I believe in the word of the whole bible. Have read through the new testament and Genesis, exodus and some of dueteronomy, but leviticus and numbers is hard to understand, which is why I need that strong person to help guide me.

OnYourKneesWithMe

View Profile
History
The Bible.
Posted : 4 Dec, 2008 08:39 PM

I agree with Sharon on what she said. It's also known as "cafeteria theology" and a key reason some of the churches are in serious trouble today. To many church leaders have bought this hook, line and sinker.

Page : 1 2