Author Thread: REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Admin

REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 12:26 AM

I am in Doha, Qatar... middleeast. Is it because of my distance... ? People send me messages... talk to me... but then they disappear and fade... here... there's nobody... When i joined this site... I believed that somewhere out there... "the man of God" is looking for me... so somehow through this website he can find me... It's very painful to be rejected... and it's even more painful when you don't know the reason why... maybe I will give it another try...then I will quit this site.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:03 AM

No offense but guys do deserve closure why you or Women in general do not replay. Communication is a must in a relationship. No wonder divorce is soaring in the U.S.

So women want real and honest men but they are not real with themselves. Give me a break since this is a Christian site so if everyone claims to be "Christ" followers then don't do preach the word, do the action. Talk is cheap.

I really don't know what's the point if women are interested in marriage if they can't learn about basic communication. If you don't like a guy then let him know that you are not interested. If the guy is constantly bothering you, then report to the admin here plus call the cops if things get out hand or if your life is threatened.

Rejection has it's reason's. Looks, boring, status of education, exciting, over confident, lifestyle, distance, differences in religions, etc, etc, etc.

At least inform the party that you are not interested and move on. People will respect you more when you have some kind of dignity and integrity.

Keep that in mind...............

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:47 PM

Most people hate long distance ("where's my instant gratification"?!!).

But the ones that will have that extra faith, hope, and patience will be a cut above the rest. So hang in there. And I would suggest that if you like a guy's profile after doing an advanced search, message him and tell him exactly why. He may have just been hoping that someone would appreciate that in him, and hence, consider you a rare and precious find. Thereby motivating him to come to you.

I traveled across the globe in May for just that reason.

And she was so much better in person than even lots of webcamming had shown me. Just an amazing experience.

We discovered deep theological differences that could not be overcome, or we would have married this december.

angelwings

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 01:54 AM

strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord , Love that song listen to it on u tube everyday. :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 04:41 AM

REJECTION???...I know the feeling and definitely not easy to get over with. Well, as they say, LIFE GOES ON...though there'll be times thoughts of it would still haunt you but hey...it's not the end of the world (somebody who's 17 hours ahead of my time said he'd seen tomorrow...lol). Come on you guys, let's tell ourselves...GET A LIFE...hehe :yay:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, we have made good friends or have made ourselves to be a good one, at least.:hearts:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, we tried to keep up with the exiciting scene of this "cyber world"...and still keep trying...have fun...uhm, CLEAN FUN, that is...:bouncy:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, we need to be grateful, count our blessings and consider the experience a learning tool to move on and follow God's leading (right Dave?) :winksmile:

BOTTOM LINE is...DO NOT GIVE UP! If you've prayed for it and have the right motivation...we have the power to claim it. Remember, HIS timing is always perfect (and cute)...never late, never early...and HE's teaching us PATIENCE too!

*BTW, thanks brother for letting the ladies know that it's alright for us women to be telling men when we feel like appreciating their profiles. From my cultural stand point or probably like how some women were raised, it is not acceptable for a woman to be making the "first move" in letting a man know about her interest thinking that it might give him a wrong impression. Coming from a christian man, that one could pretty well serve as a barrier breaker for missed opportunities of friendships and meeting a potential partner from this site. Let me just try it and see how it works...haha...:dancingp:

Page : 1 2