Author Thread: REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Admin

REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 12:26 AM

I am in Doha, Qatar... middleeast. Is it because of my distance... ? People send me messages... talk to me... but then they disappear and fade... here... there's nobody... When i joined this site... I believed that somewhere out there... "the man of God" is looking for me... so somehow through this website he can find me... It's very painful to be rejected... and it's even more painful when you don't know the reason why... maybe I will give it another try...then I will quit this site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 02:19 AM

God is never early but he is never late. It is HIS perfect timing. Don't lose heart. God has a plan for you. God Bless you. You are a beautiful creation of God.

I think it is the distance factor. It is definitely not you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 01:53 PM

I know what you mean! Either guys never write me back or we talk for awhile then they disappear. It's so frustrating. Nobody seems to want to give me a chance. That's all I really ask for is a chance.

prettymhy

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 05:19 PM

Kababayan ko...huwag kang sususko!!! and sumuko, talo!!

Hi there friends!! Myra here!

well, I think it is because sometimes guys are always in a hurry."" I want to do this and I want to do that..I like this I like that. If they see SOME one who is more younger and more beautiful ..they will leave us without any goodbye's..or maybe they see something in us that We were unaware of and they got upset or doesn't like. Honestly, I don't know..it is just only my opinion, I never experienced that. ...But our brother here were right...God is never early but he is never late. It is HIS perfect timing. I do have so many email body's here but I am not in a hurry because I believe the right one is just around the corner. :hearts: Dear friend, do not in a hurry, God store someone for you and only for you. what you must do is....seek the Lord first and his righteosness and all this things shall be given unto you. pray seriously and seek God's will. take it slow ,dont rush ok.... You're still young and beautiful, I believe He's there but not yet time. I love you with the Love of the Lord. I will email you later dear friend.

MUUUUUUUUUA TO ALL

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 10:01 PM

Hello everyone!!! Thanks, RichardV, you're right...it's God timing indeed. just have to be more patient.

Singing at twilight, we feel the same but let us be encouraged ... I'm sure God is just teaching us to be more trusting in HIM just like our brethren here...

Ms Prettymhy, you are indeed pretty. Salamat sa encouragement. I will be waiting then for that "man of God".

Thanks everyone. I love you in Christ.

Claire

prettymhy

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 11:27 PM

You are very much welcome dear kabayan! always remember....If you have felt hopeless sometimes, Hold on! wonderful things are going to happen in your life. God says.." For I know what I am planning for you, I have plan for you, not plans to hurt you, I will give you hope and and good future...see, how great our God is...darling friend, Give it all to Jesus... He is the author and finisher of our life. If the Lord woul be the one who will write our Love story...my goodness! It's a blockbuster!! ahihi a key word here is....PUT OUR TRUST TO JESUS!

take care sa Dubai! Muaaaaah

Myra

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 04:58 PM

I am kinda in the same boat. i have been talking to somebody for the past couple of days now. Everything seemed pretty good. Until when I asked if we can exchange numbers. I thought she would immediately write back to me and say yes. But I haven't heard from her. I don't if I'm rushing it or not. Can someone please give me so advice. This is my first time. So I don't know what to say or do. Should I email her and say we should take it slower, It's all in Gods timing?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 10:08 PM

Don't be discouraged dutzeagle God will bring the right man to you in good time. Here's something that I read that might help lift your spirit up and encourage you to keep waiting on the Lord.

Let it go for 2009

By T. D. Jakes

There are people who can walk away from you.

And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone.

When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

The bible said that, they came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19]

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.

Let them go.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person it just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's dead.

You've got to know when it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay.

Let them go!!

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to......

LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to past hurts and pains............

LET IT GO!!!

If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and

see your worth.....

LET IT GO!!!

If someone has angered you.

LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge......

LET IT GO!!!

If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction......

LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs or talents

LET IT GO!!!

If you have a bad attitude.....

LET IT GO!!!

If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better......

LET IT GO!!!

If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new level in Him........

LET IT GO!!!

If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship.......

LET IT GO!!!

If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves......

LET IT GO!!!

If you're feeling depressed and stressed..................

LET IT GO!!!

If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying 'take your hands off of it,' then you need to.....

LET IT GO!!!

Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing a new thing for 2009!!

LET IT GO!!!

Get Right or Get Left ... think about it, and then.

LET IT G O!!!

'The Battle is the Lord's!'

Isay

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 08:42 AM

im sure most of us here were rejected once in our life and it really feels frustrating. but God indeed has story or plan for each and everyone of us. when someone left us or rejected the love we are offering them, it means he/she is not meant for us and we have to Let GO. it doesnt mean we are loser, it only means there's someone out there waiting for us to love. i myself is waiting for Gods perfect timing and the perfect person, so dnt feel alone:-) God bless us all!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 09:36 PM

On most of theese christian sites I write and never get a reply picture or not picture. Maybe it's because I'm too honest, i'm not a perfect Christian, I may not have a heart for some things, but a herat for other things. So Good luck, I hope to find a person in my home city that's where I want to do ministry and my family is here and I am dearly close to them.

Praisebassist8706

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2009 12:48 AM

This happens to everyone...don't feel like its just you

typically people just forget to check on this site or lose interest or dont want to continue with it so they dont bother responding...instead they just cut off all connection so they dont think about coming back.

Page : 1 2