Author Thread: trying to understand something.
jake22

View Profile
History
trying to understand something.
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 02:04 PM

im a guy who desires a particuliar type of girl i have to be attracted to her over all, as in looks, personality, love for God and compatibility. so this is to see if there's actually im attracted to in all those areas, id love to talk.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 07:24 PM

LOL.. but you failed to say what things are attractive to you..

GBU

SSpokenStallion888

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 09:35 PM

I would message those girls, in which fit what you are looking for or post it in your profile. I myself, have a paticular type aswell and their seems to be alot of success, atleast from a conversation standpoint.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 10:01 PM

It is good to know what we want and i think there are so many ladies in here that would meet 8 or even 10 of your 1-10 criteria. It is the same with the girls... but we have to also assess ourselves ...what have we to offer? Is it enough to say, i am what i am or take me as I am.? we have to understand that many ladies are here with the hope of finding the person that God has for them, a husband. We have to ask ourselves too if are we a good husband or wife material? A provider and stable in our relationship with the Lord to enable and be the man and leader in the family.

Yes, to know what we want is good but it is even better to know intimately the One who knows us best...

I agree with the 3rd poster.... message all those who you think has a profile that attracts you...