Author Thread: hang in there!
Admin

hang in there!
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 10:40 AM

Just a little word of encouragement to all the serious christians who read this!We are different from the world,so are dating problems can be tricky!I beleive that god likes to fix broken people,so a lot of us are extremely broken in one way or another,(Im broken in too many ways to count)It would really take a good christian women to put up with me!And if I keep going the way im going,I may not have to worry about that!Loneliness is tough,I often pray,god I know you are enough for me,but id also like to have someone with skin please,LOL.So if your lonely....and broken hearted,just remember,your not alone,I would imagine a lot of us are!I know I am,

In Christ

Steven

mariangela

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 01:09 PM

Everyone experiences loneliness, sometime in their lives. I have encourgement from Jesus, but I must say I get discouraged by people, particular, when I see how some Christian men behave.

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 07:15 AM

well I guess we are just all sinners in the process of sanctification,some get there faster,some start out in a better spot,but we will all take on the rightousness of christ oneday,then there will be no bad behavior,but Ironically,no mates either.

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 09:27 PM

Appreciate your candor ManofGod. Dont mean to be condescending in the least (and I appreciate your honesty) but I could feel brokenhearted and sometimes I do.

But I refuse to stay there. Thats exactly what the devil wants. I try to stay in faith as much as possible. I really do believe God and - not only do I know God does not break His word but He also can not break it - but it's up to me to believe. At times I get frustrated or depressed and that is about doubt and unbelief at its core - which is also sin and produces death in the body.

So when I start to get frustrated or depressed - I try to remember to praise God, and I will pray "Father, I thank you that your word is true and that You supply all of my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. " That of course means He supplies all of my needs. Without fail praying that a few times will bring me out of doubt, unbelief and depression - and right back into faith - and kicking the devils rear end.

Thanks for the post

Philippians 4:19 (KJV)

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 09:48 PM

FAITH

Mark 11:23 (KJV)

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark 11:24 (KJV)

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Jesus' direct spoken words

Forgiven4ever

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 03:02 PM

:applause: perfectly said Taxman/brother David! The bible tells us it is not good for man to be alone. On the other hand Paul tells us it may be better to be as he is, single. Hm? I understand both. But I agree with David. When we get to a place where we no longer are searching for someone else to fill our voids it is then I believe blessings come to be able to give of our self and Christ's love to that one and others without thinking about self first. That is servant hood. And marriage is about servant hood; it is a ministry! I am not dismissing desiring to be loved, supported, encouraged and all that to be able to help us become better in Christ, but when our priorities are right it is so much better.

God Bless you all!

In His Love,

cindy

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 16 Oct, 2009 04:52 PM

I have recently become single.And I am mixed up some days. I do question what I stand for at times.Will I find a lady.

View Profile
History
hang in there!
Posted : 16 Oct, 2009 05:44 PM

Yes! Amen to that, Taxman.

Life's journey can throw us some punches---but we do not have to sit there & become the punching bag.

In Christ Jesus we are mighty men & women of God. Joel the prophet in the old Testiment said: "Wake up the mighty men." We need to stir up the gift on the inside of us & begin to do that which he has called us to do.

We need to see ourselves as victor's not victims. That same power that raised Jesus from the dead is inside us!

:yay:

Page : 1 2