Author Thread: Men&Women!
Admin

Men&Women!
Posted : 12 Jul, 2021 06:43 AM

Hey to all!Iv been surfing through accounts and i see many women write in theyr description:Dont ask me the nude photos".Well that makes me sad if some men are like this.Please all men who read this...lets be gentleman's.And also to the women...If You dont like to draw attention with your half-naked photos then its possibility to wear more clothes ..right!?Let's be nice to each-other.Ofcourse here is also scammers and i had my experiences aswell.But thank God Admin added button "BLOCK" so no big problem!God bless You all and may God's Grace flow through Your lives!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Men&Women!
Posted : 12 Jul, 2021 07:44 AM

Yes it’s so true Madjar unfortunately common courtesy is always so common…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Men&Women!
Posted : 12 Jul, 2021 07:45 AM

* isn’t always *

View Profile
History
Men&Women!
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 03:50 PM

Only problem is women don't care about nice guys either.... so don't think that if you dot every i and cross every t and clean under your finger nails and say please and thankyou... that she is will approve of you, she won't because she has her own agenda and it could very well be firstly money and then a dirty weekend where you get to bang her as much as you want.... so the guys who are doing that are only playing into the fact that a lot of women are fake anyway.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Men&Women!
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 04:11 PM

There are plenty good women out there .

When men tskk so negative about women, I think they haven't really met a Nice lady . Not sure why !!

I like a man that's confident and knows how to be a gentleman. I don't like bad Guys they're so into themselves.

Because they get lots of women.

Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Men&Women!
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 04:13 PM

" When men talk"

correction

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Men&Women!
Posted : 31 Jul, 2021 02:34 PM

I think you’re safe from bad guys by the time men reach their 70s they’ve run 🏃‍♀️ out of steam…:-)