Author Thread: It Won't Work
musician47

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 04:34 PM

If all you Filipino ladies and those from other countries are trying to find an American Sugary Daddy, for a ticket to the grand land, it ain't gonna happen. That's really all these people want is some "soft touch" to give them a free ride to this country. They most likely would dump the guy who got them here, and find another. But, none of it will work out now. The end times indicate ever increasing world wide wars, problems in all countries now, the new Delta Covid pandemic is spreading like wildfire. And even before all of this, it would have taken over ten years of waiting in line along with all other legal immigrant hopefuls for the paperwork to be done, and over $10,000 from the "sugar daddy" who would shell out to bring them here. It is mission impossible. It is just not doable any longer to come to America, and no American man in his right mind (or woman if it is a man seeking moving here) is going to move to a strange country where disease and poverty prevail. It's not looking good in America anymore either come to think of it. We now have leadership out to destroy it, board by board, which will probably wind up taking all of our freedoms. It is going downhill and not all Americans are "rich" as is popularly believed. Many are struggling like those in other countries to find a bite of food.

We just really all need to focus on what is going on according to the Book of Daniel, Revelation, and other books of the Bible. We are in the end times, and the Lord come could back at any given time to rapture His church home.

Looking for that perfect man? Try Jesus Christ. He is not thousands of miles across water, but is sitting right next to you, and for some, still waiting to come into your heart!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 06:39 PM

I have read the Bible books you're referring to.

I agree about the administration in office is bad for this country. I think you said that!

However there are men who still desire a woman from Asia and that's their Choice. Some have money and can make it work out.

People will be seeking love til Jesus returns to reign on earth.

It natural for Women to want a man . And vis versa.

Yes we All need Chitst and focus on Him . Be ready for His comming!

In the mean time those who want love and partnership can continue to seek.

That's my thoughts !

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 15 Jul, 2021 02:29 PM

We can’t see into the heart of a person so don’t know their intentions. But I would hope that any professing Christian takes marriage vows as seriously as God does…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 17 Jul, 2021 05:53 AM

I contacted a few Men I liked their profile. We had some nice chats. I was filling them in on some things I experience on here . Then I told one man I wish him the best, I wasn't looking for anyone.

He blocked me , said I contacted him. So then I blocked him.

😂

It really boring without chatting.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 17 Jul, 2021 05:57 AM

Some men appreciate woman contacting them! It's not a date.😂

Many men leave this site after few weeks, lack of communication with women they message.

Many are scams you have to know who is.

Many couples take relationship and marriage serious!

It's about meeting the right mate.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 23 Jul, 2021 08:37 AM

Checking profiles, one man posted he was letting his account expire soon. He posted when .

He thought he had found someone.

It didn't workout !

Dating site account doesn't guarantee a spouse or Long term relationship.

Hisgirl8789

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 06:21 AM

I just have to believe that the majority of these ladies overseas want true love just like I do. It's up to the men involved to be discerning and careful with their hearts. Also, to see that they pray and get praying ladies whom will be held accountable if they try to deceive.

BVee

View Profile
History
It Won't Work
Posted : 23 Aug, 2021 02:42 PM

Not everyone from outside America is materialistic, neither are all Americans rich. Love is a choice regardless of race, class or crede. Those that seek to deceive will reap what they sow as the word of God rightly says. Genuine love knows no boundaries, so it's liberating to just let people make their own choices. Love can be found in the strangest of places...so I keep my heart open for that soulmate....