Author Thread: What is the secret of the Lord God ?
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
What is the secret of the Lord God ?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 02:26 AM

1. God shows that secret, when He showed the world His covenant.

2. When God reveals this secrets, He also reveals what darkness is in man ( secret darkness) because light dwells with God.

3. God will judge the secrets of men, all judgement is by the testimony Christ gave on earth ( Christ came to be the light of this world).

4. The covenant was shown, those who can believe have that work of the law written in their heart, their conscience now bearing witness.

Psalm 25:14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Daniel 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

5. Man must dwell in the secret place of the Most High, so that they cease to trust in man, but in the Lord God.

6. The Lord God is Spirit, His Kingdom does not come with observation ( as the false prophet teachers love to invent) but the Kingdom of God is within man.

Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

7. The secret temple of the Lord, God testified was polluted, and defiled.

8. Revelation, reveals, that way ceases, as nobody who defiles, enters Gods secret place any more, or those who make lies.

9. All people on earth who defile, and make lies, do not know Gods secret, ( this needs to be revealed by God to them) and the defiled, who make lies, instead worship the beast.

10. The hidden man of the heart, is not corruptible, ( not able to be defiled) but is born again of God, to be of great price to God, of the meek, quiet Spirit of Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son.

Ezekiel 7:22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

11. This secret is revealed to Gods servants the prophets, ( not the many false ones teaching iniquity and selfishness).

12. The mystery of God ( as declared to His servants the prophets, ends when the testimony of Christ has sounded on the earth.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

13. Unlike the meek being of great price to God, the froward is abomination to Him.

14. His secret is with the righteous. The secret is, the wicked are cursed from God, ( it is a secret as they are unaware or would not be so boastful and evil doing, God is not within them.

15. God blesses the habitation of the just ( their habitation is blessed as the just Lord dwells within them).

16. The priests of Israel polluted the sanctuary of the Lord. The just Lord brings His just and true judgments to light.

17. The unjust ( those without God in them) , to know the secret of God, know no shame.

18. Those in darkness( without the light of the Lord in them to reveal the secret) continue to do the shameful things in secret ( no secret of God was revealed to them).

19. What is made known ( no longer in secret and in darkness) is light ( has God with them) to be awaken from the dead to be given the light of Christ.

Proverbs 3:31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

32 For the froward is abomination to the Lord: but his secret is with the righteous.

33 The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

Zephaniah 3:4 Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.

5 The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

20. There is a mystery of iniquity. Which is the devil in the temple of man.

21. There is a mystery of Godliness, 1 Timothy 3:16, which is Christ in us.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

22. All became manifested, all that was previously kept secret came to our ears, which is, what we give out, we can expect to receive again.

23. The evil, that anyone gives out, will return at the judgment.

24. Those doing shame in secret, have no secret ( the light of the Lord) revealed to them.

25. Taking heed that the light, is not really darkness, means the whole shall be full of light, with no part of darkness remaining.

Mark 4:21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.

25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

26. Men still doing shame in secret, do their pretense in the open. Giving of alms and their false teaching of God.

27. Doing well in secret, is both by guarding ourselves to not do secret shame and defiling, as Gods temple is Holy, which temple we are, it also is to do good in secret without praise of men too.

Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

28. What was secret, was told, the revelation of the mystery, now made manifest, made known for the obedience of faith.

29. Those who stumble at the word, being disobedient, also were appointed to be.

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 06:03 AM

Jesus is called the light of the world because, without Him without all that Jesus did for us on the cross so we would be free from slavery to wrongdoing (sin), the world would remain in darkness.

John 1:4

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 09:32 AM

🤪🤪 well this is Adam's game he goes on with miles and miles of bible passages to make himself look holy and righteous

but truth is he doesn't even believe jesus is God he has said it over and over again on this forum that Jesus is Michael the archangel which is a position held by the cult Jehovah witnesses

he also believes in the false doctrine of sinless perfectionism and when he has been asked if he has sinned even recently he does not respond

So there you have it folks you can't make this stuff up check the archives for yourself!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 02:40 PM

But don’t you believe all that Bible quoting makes one look reeeeaaallly religious ⁉️⁉️

Oh wait, false teachers quote lots of Bible verses too. The false teachers who hung Jesus on a cross not only quoted but even memorized large portions of scripture‼️‼️

Satan even quotes lots of Bible verses‼️‼️

Just goes to show, those trying to make an impression accomplish only that but nothing else in the way of actually believing and living according to what they quote

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 03:05 AM

The secret of God, revealed, so far, is, no Amen, from the ones who claim to believe in Jesus Christ.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 05:47 AM

My hope and Faith is in Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.

Long posts doesn't mean you're Saved .@Adam