Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:02 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 05:22 AM

Ok I understand that its not a safe thing to bring a Philippeno gal over here..............IS there anything wrong with me moving over there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 05:27 AM

AAAh.foot with the millions of gals in my country there has got to be one.for me....:applause::applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 06:15 AM

muggoo, long time no see.... My opinion, i think it is easierand advisable for you to bring a philippine girl to the US than for you to move from a first world country to a 3rd world country...unless you have lots of gold to start over there.Bringing her over to the US will prove to be cheaper in the long run...

yes, so many fishes in the ocean ..you're bound to catch one if you keep on fishing...

You said in your profile you want chat friends but your mail settings is set to receive messages until age 46 only....

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 04:10 PM

Why thank you for that...been single for so long for got how to date.

46 is my age, I tried a younger gal one she was 26 and i was,35 didnt work because she use drug and didnt know life .any way I'm enjoying my lfe

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 04:11 PM

If you go in search of a Phillipine wife, probably the safest thing if you can afford it (another $2,000) is go down there and meet her.

If it were me, although I would not do that, I would fly down there - go to one of the churches there and scout out some of the women. (Phillipine culture is way different than here and no one will object to your search for a wife ) Then after I found one whom I liked and whom liked me I might ask the Pastor of the church about the woman before making my final decision.

Of course there certainly are some dangers involved and you should be careful about your selection.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2009 06:27 AM

after reading every one views on this.I have decided to not..do this.I like my life the way it is.

and as for danger.it doesnt matter where you are there is always some kind of danger in our lives.

So on that note I'll just say single.thanks for every one input

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 11:31 AM

Hi all..

Am new here so browsing around to what peeps think and say...and they are interesting :)

Anyhow...

Steve: that's a very nice response and I agree.

Railrunner: You wondering about these young Philippine women~ I understand. There maybe some who has negative agenda but there are also who are very genuine. And you'll find both everywhere.

... and Ooooh~~

does it mean I can't message you??? aahh umm - am old LOL :dancingp:

Anyhow: For whatever preferrences I have, I still pray for discernement and wisdom to know who is who...'coz wolves may come in sheep's clothing :)

Blessings!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 07:00 PM

You wrote: "Railrunner: You wondering about these young Philippine women~ I understand. There maybe some who has negative agenda but there are also who are very genuine. And you'll find both everywhere.

... and Ooooh~~ does it mean I can't message you??? aahh umm - am old LOL"

Anyone is welcome to message me. i simply asked the question i did. i have no control over how others answered me.

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 11:51 AM

If you take time with the phillipine girls you ould get a nice woman. Once you decide to talk to one take your time. Be methodical in your questions. You might get a real honest one. Never forget their answers. A lie can only play so long. They are desperate to come here. They will say and do anything. But one who just wants to come here will not play for years in the lie. If they have friends in the U.S. you should talk to the friend. Then you have to go there to get pictures. Then have two years to get them here.

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2011 05:27 AM

All I can say is trust your heart and ask the LORD if that Filipina is the one for you. I am not saying that all Philippine girls are Christians.

Some, especially young girls who emailed, wink or instant message an elder men like almost their dad, you have to think deeply what are their motives. Know their background, their faith and beliefs and beware of their "sob" stories. Some American men do that, too to us Philippine women.

I, myself, if you ask me, I prefer to stay in my country if being ask honestly. I only stated my answer when ask to relocate; I said: possibly, who knows...I said like that because perhaps the guy who would really be serious for me cannot move or live here in my country due to his work/business, etc.

I am a landlady here and I live also comfortably but seeking a lifetime partner because let's admit it, when our children have lives on their own, we, the single/divorced parent were left out. And it is hard to be alone (as you getting aged) if you don't want yourself to live any of your children because they, too are very busy with their job, children, etc, etc...We all want a partner in life, to have companion, a friend, a husband to share and enjoy the remaining years of our life....God speed! God bless your search!

Page : 1 2 3