Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:02 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

tubetone

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 11:23 AM

Hi

Well there are not enough good christian men in some of the asian countries. There are way more God fearing christian Girls then guys. And they like use do not want to be old and lonely. But if you do meet one and fall in love with one. Please love them and treat them like a bride of Christ. It breaks my heart when I hear stories of girls moving to from there country to another country to marry and the guy treats them like dirt or a maid. "Im not saying this would be you".

I hope all is well in your world.

Steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 11:30 AM

dear rail and tone, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 12:49 PM

will there isnt anything wrong with phillips contacting American men.so men are fed up with the American gal.American gal say they want a sertne kind of guy and you feel you fit that and these american woman give you a cold sholder.I have foind one gal over in the phillip that I would spend eveything i had to get to her.are get her over here

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 04:00 PM

I agree with Steve, it's hard in some countries to find christians to date or marry. I'm not a Philippino, nor American and I see age difference as a BIG deal if it's more than a friendship,yet, some women don't really care.

My point is, having young ladies from overseas trying to reach u, doesn't necessarily mean they seek a greencard.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 08:18 AM

GOING ALL PHILIPPEN GIRLS.i HAVE LOOK AND LOOK OVER IN AMERICA,AND i FOUND NOT ONE GAL HERE.AND I HAVE FOUND TOO GORGUES LADY IN THE PHILIPPENS.THEY DIDNT JUDGE ME.THEY EXCEPTED ME AS I'AM.IN THE USA THE WOMAN HERE ALWAY JUDGE YOU BEFORE THEY EVEN KNOW YOU.THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY WAS MISTREATED BY ONE MAN THAT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.AMERICAN MAN GOING OVER SEA TO FIND TRUE LOVE....

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 10:36 AM

Yes Muggoo, that is one reason you might consider a Filipina wife. But if you do know that it will probably cost you about $5,000 (total) a trip to the Phillippines and about 6 months to get her here is you live in the US

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 04:14 PM

your right about the 5000.thats why I thought why not I move over there.I have nothing here in the usa.So why not change to view.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 06:23 AM

Boy i till you this dating thing it for the bird.you try to be truthful and you try to say the right word and bamm you up set some gla and didnt know what you said.these head games gal play.only thing this does is make me glade I'm single.who need the head games.i have seen couple that have been married for 35 yrs and for no if...ing reason they up an throw in the towl...I know a woman where i live that was married to a freind of mine for 38 yrs.and she left him for a guy old enouhg to be her son.and he was a dop head.and the man she left spent his whole life building a home a family and bammm she up and decides she want out.GO FIGURE.So for me I'LL JUST SAY TO MY ASELF FORM NOW ON HECK WITH THESE HEAD GAME.....:devil:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 06:40 AM

You know I knew a guy that spen everything he had to get a gal over to the us from italy.they was married for 5 yrs and she up and decides she wanted out.what it really worth the aggervation.not for me

hamagalea

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 03:38 PM

JUST A PIECE OF ADVICE: AS A FORMER INS ADJ OFFICER FOR 12 YEARS. PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL IN CHOOSING TO GET A YOUNG FILIPINO GIRL HERE JUST BECAUSE SHE IS CONTACTING YOU. THERE ARE A LOT OF REASON YOU MAY REGRET. WE ALL KNOW THAT IT WILL COST YOU TIME, MONEY, EFFORT. YOU MAYBE SUCCESSFULL BUT, ONLY FOR LIMITED TIME. THIS IS BASE ON MY WORK EXPERIENCE. CANNOT TELL YOU ALL IN HERE..

JUST BE CAREFULL, THESE YOUNG GIRLS ARE NOT STUPID.

Page : 1 2 3