Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:02 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 07:57 AM

To Lovemefaithfully, i can not say more, you are very truthful in what have you stated in your comment. and i don't get why this men singled out women from the Philippines. I myself prefer to stay in my country, coz in here we have support system. and just like you i also live here comfortably, i have my own financial stability and my children no need to say are all well off. But as we get older and when the right man given by God comes along we are ready to be his wife and be submissive in a way that it will not harm our individuality. so there is no truth to their accusation that we are all eager to move out from our motherland. Sorry for those men who were winked or received messages from girl who are young enough to be their own daughter. And as a gentlemen they could/should find ways to reply back and tell those girls that they are not interested in a very nice way.

thanks

Dennisse

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2012 01:35 AM

I think David's (railrunner^) question was whether or not they're legit, like is there some sort of conspiracy or spamming going on in some way, not that there's any problem with Filipinas. I get the same thing EVEN THOUGH my settings for users only in the US is checked...

http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/cdff/CDFF_generic/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=15848&forum_sub_cat_id=10&page=3

A lot of these gals speak English though, so I guess there's just a "mandate from Heaven" for the Philippine church to use CDFF! Lol.

Page : 1 2 3