Author Thread: How I think the comming civil war will play out.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
How I think the comming civil war will play out.
Posted : 27 Oct, 2021 05:17 PM

First I want to define the two different sides. Lets call the one side 'patriots' (although this group is made up of people that tend to be conservatives and they believe that they should be somewhat self reliant). The other side we will call 'big goverment likers' (Meaning this side is fine with the goverment resembling a fat cow as long as they get free milk)

Basicly the goverment likers they usualy like to live in a big cluster/population center. Recently I heard about a plan for some couinties in Maryland to join West Virginia...<see "Legislators want three counties to secede Maryland for West Virginia".

Currently I reside in the state of Illinois, and we are told that at least 51% of the population lives in in about 5 counties...but one of the things things that I would like people to see is 'the big goverment likers' tends to want programs that they can not afford (its like me having a dollar to my name and thinking that we should all pitch in and research an anti-gravity machine)

What I am trying to gently explain is that 'the self reliant crowd' does not like the ideas of 'the big goverment likers'. Basicly the big goverment likers are not able to survive on their own. So when I say that group of people has bad ideas, I dont just mean that I dont like thoes ideas...I also mean that thoes ideas are so bad that they just will not work. Like its a bad idea to expect to go bungy jumping using a homemade harness that you fashioned out of 1000 rubber bands.

The big goverment likers are trying to create a 'utopia' around them, and the self reliant crowd is just looking at them and saying 'y'all are building a bomb and I want no part of it'

Remember the slogan "defund the police" (that is like living in a glass house and trying to squash a fly with an 8 pound slege hammer

Please search the phrase "Florida police organization offers to hire cops who were fired or resigned over police misconduct". At some point the patriots are going to need to look at the people that live in the big cities and say 'you made your bed, now you lay in it'!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2021 10:52 PM

I want to share two diffrent stories that I just heard a report on, and I also would like to share a comment that a artist said.

The first story was about a 'famous' tatoo artist that is leaving California and moving to Indiana. The lady said that the goverment was becoming too intrusive, and taxes were becoming to high.

The second story was about a musical rapper that wrote the song 'let's go Brandon'. The genesis of the song was at an automobile race that a guy named Branden won. The reporter was interviewing the driver, and the crowd started to 'chant'. The interviewer thought that the crowd was chanting 'lets go Brandon' (but the reporter misunderstood what was being sarid, the correct chant was '*a curse word* Joe Biden')

The rapper made a comment that for one of the first times in his lifetime, he felt that politics became an important topic that impacted his life. The guy said that he feels that the draconian rules of politicians as well as the excutives of things like facebook and you tube have turned the country into a communist land where people can not openly talk about things like the 'medical jab' or say things like the last political contest was rigged.

In another story now many democrats (not republicans, or conservative independents) are now saying that they think that the presidential election should be recaeled.

But I have been looking foreward to the comming mass awakening for quite some time. But the patriots that not in the same position that I am in they made a decision to present the massive amounts of fraud in a 'movie/puppet show type of format'. As a result many people are waking up and realizing that they have been taking a ride on the crazy bus (and I think thoes people -which were dyed in the wool- democrats they are saying 'I want off of this bus.

So to the patriots that exist elsewhere I will say, "Thanks guys, its difficult to have to watch all of the shenanigans that are going on...but its fun to see all of the new faces that are now questioning what is being presented as reality.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2021 04:38 AM

USA is the most generous Country, when it comes to giving help to people financially.

That's why many want to come to America.

It's also a Country where people can Work and do better, as have a productive life, economically.

Biden administration is trying to tear all that down by it's Leftist Marxist leaders using people to turn this country in communism.

There will be a civil war if they oudh too much on the people.

We the people of the United States of America! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2021 04:46 AM

There will be a Civil war, " if they push too much on people"

edited