Author Thread: What qualities do other people look for?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
What qualities do other people look for?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2021 04:33 PM

Human beings have a tendency to be fickle. In the past 10 years I have did alot of changing. I assume that most other people have noticed this about themselves as well. The mate that we thought would be a perfect match, in a few years might be on a diffrent path. That is exactly why it is vital for each of us to afirm our commitment to following The WORD of GOD, as well as make sure that that the potential mate is also commited to following The WORD of GOD.

In this world of change the one and only constant is GOD. But in case you have not figured out (then let me tell you) Not everyone that is on this website is actually following the same set of 'rules'. Although it stings abit, I consider myself fortunate to have dodged a few grenades in my life.

I would like to hear from the ladies what quality do you think a guy should look for when he searches for a quality woman. Obviously I have learned that some fhysicaly attractive women...they are about two coats of paint away from being complete garbage. So what do you thi

I aOD

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2021 04:49 PM

(sorry about that, I guess this website and my computer do not always get along)

But what qualities do girls wish that guys would focous on?

I asked myself that type of question (except I asked what qualities do I think a quality female would desire in a man) My answer was that I think a woman would like a man of GOD to act like I was taught in The Royal Ranger's program:

(Eight blue points of the Royal Ranger Code)

Alert - He is mentally, physically, and spiritually alert.

Clean - He is clean in body, mind and speech.

Honest - He does not lie, cheat, or steal.

Courageous - He is brave in spite of danger, criticisms, or threats.

Loyal - He is faithful to his church, family, outpost, and friends.

Courteous - He is polite, kind, and thoughtful.

Obedient - He obeys his parents, leaders, and those in authority.

Spiritual - He prays, read his Bible, and witnesses.

What qualities are other individuals trying to place in their own lives?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2021 06:46 PM

What qualities do girls think guys should focus on ?

The answer for me would have to be “health” There are so many men in his 50s who look decades older due to their unhealthy lifestyle…:-)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2021 10:46 PM

I also try to remain in (at least) decent shape. The Bible tells us in:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

It can be a difficult subject to bring up, but the plain truth is that some people have the bodies of a stretched out rubber band. Some people have a medical condition, but their lifestyle does not help the matter.

How do you think a girl would like a guy to start a conversation with her...because it seems like some girls want the guy to be a mind reader?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2021 05:21 AM

I never expect a man to be a mind reader when writing to me. I do expect him to reading my profile before messaging. It is important so that he knows the basic stuff before deciding to message or not!

I have a quite decent description of myself and what kind of man I am looking for. Still men contact me and even ask me where I live. That information is on my profile.

I also really notice when someone manage to write a full sentence (it shows intellect). Something like: "I noticed your kind eyes and had to stop by your profile, you seem really great. I hope you would like to start a conversation." or "I love the dress you are wearing on your profile picture, it really suits you. How are you today?" I would encourage all men and women to be creative and enjoy figuring out what details from the profiles you can grab inspiration from. Sneak in compliments and open for conversation.

It is not very tempting to engange in conversation with people who seem not to have read through my profile, or start a conversation with just "hi" or "call me on my whatsappnumber: 1234567890".

I have written more about this in a forum post under "advice on love and dating".

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2021 05:25 AM

I also like the royal ranger list of traits.

A man who could more or less fulfill that list would be hard to resist.

I also believe to go looking for someones equal. If you have a lot to offer, look for someone who is similar.

In my own life I feel like I would demand the same kind of traits from a man that I do from myself. Nothing less, nothing more. I would expect honesty as I am honest. Loyality as I am loyal, giving in the same amount as I am giving, serving as I am serving ect. If we are compatible in most areas I believe we could have a bigger chance of making it work as there wouldn't be any great unbalance.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2021 01:42 PM

I don’t expect a guy to be a mind reader but I do expect him to put in a bit of an effort. It’s very easy to start a conversation with a short introductory message referencing something of interest in their profile…:-)