Author Thread: Looking for what?
Admin

Looking for what?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2021 11:54 PM

Most of the time my friends have managed to find love online through actively looking for a partner I am curious to find out how that works out for them.

I find myself 100 times more picky online when coosing from strangers then when I meet someone face to face and fall head over heels in love with them at our first interaction. Still some of the men I fall in love with after meeting them in person I decide not to date if they are non believers, immature or the wrong age for me.

Maybe I am not cut out to do online dating, as it seems to me very hard to fall in love with someone you can't meet in person and feel the vibe with. It also feels lit it is a constructed setting, where it is more or less given people put their best foot forward, like a job interview. When meeting out in the world one is more quitcy and natural, therefor more human-like and easier to fall in love with (in my opinion).

After 6 months here I must say I am no longer sure what I am looking for as it seems it doesn't exist on this site. Maybe I just need to call it a day as I haven't been able to change my mindset, even after getting aware how it is dealing with the concept of online dating.

alekk3

View Profile
History
Looking for what?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2021 08:13 AM

I don't know if you're still online, but you have to realize that online dating does not work for everyone. It is a relatively new way of meeting men and women to date. As we know, it is most often always best to meet people in everyday real life than on an online dating site.

It is true, 'we can't "fall in love" with a man or woman we may never meet. You can develop feeling for someone you've been communicating with online, but I feel you can only fall in love with a person you've actually met. That is the reason you communicate with people online that you may have the potential of meeting i.e. people who live in your country and in your state and preferably close by. Also, we shouldn't focus on falling in love online, but making friends and getting to know people and let nature take its course, if it will.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Looking for what?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2021 06:01 AM

An older man never married in his 60s has been communicating with a foreign Young woman for over5 years Online.

Some people live in fantasy.

It's best to date in person seek someone Close to home.

Have a Real relationship. Imo